any married need advise

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran
Re: any married need advise

Since its creation over a century ago, the Tiffany Setting has been the world?s favorite engagement ring. The ring of rings, as it has been called, is the most brilliant ring ever. It is also the most beautiful.
Carat Weight

<SELECT id=ddlItemList class=vddl onchange="window.location='item.aspx?GroupSku=' + _groupSku + '&selectedSku=' + ddlItemList.options[ddlItemList.selectedIndex].value + '#f+' + ProductModel.getInstance().getStateSnapshot().flash;" name=ddlItemList> <OPTION selected value=23932474>0.25</OPTION> <OPTION value=24036774>0.5</OPTION> <OPTION value=23281732>1</OPTION> <OPTION value=23425963>1.5</OPTION> <OPTION value=19683133>2</OPTION> <OPTION value=23872722>2.5</OPTION></SELECT>

<!--Backend Note: use content that was being generated from previous Engagement Item Page: pricingParameters -->Priced from $1,520**Subject to availability
What if you gave her an engagment ring, that you could enlarge or trade up on later. Half the bankroll, with a marquee name, buys ya at least a year and you can continue school, payoff debt, etc. All girls love tiffany, this time size won't matter....:cheers :thumbsup

JD_

EOG Veteran

Either way, good luck. I hope you get a wife that is as caring as mine. I've been coughing like crazy and had flu since Thursday night, friday morning. My throat is like hamburger. Mama just came through with some Blueberry pie flavored ice cream. Best tasting thing ever to me right now. Plus I've had a steady flow of soup, hot teas, medicine brough to me, etc. excellent wife!!!

Since I've had all this time to sit on the couch with the laptop, i've ordered her a nice necklace that should be here by the time I feel better this coming week.
What you think Blondie? This a good one? Its called venetian. I know little to nothing about jewelry.

She doesn't wear a ton of jewelry, and she has nothing like this, so that may mean its ugly as hell and she won't like it. She likes the bright colors though.

Anyway, point is.....find a good woman and you will not regret it.

Blondie

EOG Master

It is pretty.

Something that could be worn more casual instead of with elegant clothing, but you definitely did well :)

JD_

EOG Veteran

yeah. she normally would be casual anyway. We only do elegant once in awhile. I just thought it looked different. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Good luck with this. May I suggest that the ring is a symbol, and the important thing is that you want to make a commitment with her. The ring, the size of the wedding etc, is not as important as the feelings and connection you have. If she NEEDS all that stuff, then perhaps you may wish to reconsider. It should be about your love for each other. I would suggest that the big money be spent on a place to live. Anice compromise can be getting married on a beach somewhere with closest family there. Costs less, and you build in the honeymoon there. Still memorable.