Any New Orleans Bookmakers Here?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Many good friends there, hope everyone is safe! Probably more bookmakers in LA. per capita than anywhere else! Good Luck to all!

ZZ CREAM<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_11783", true); </SCRIPT> .....YEAH.... THE WHOLE FUCKING CITY IS UNDERWATER....PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT THIER FAMILIES AND STAYING ALIVE....AND ALL THE NEW ORLEANS BOOKMAKERS ARE HERE WORRYING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON AT EOG!!!:+signs13-

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
SHAWN GOTTI said:
ZZ CREAM<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_11783", true); </SCRIPT> .....YEAH.... THE WHOLE FUCKING CITY IS UNDERWATER....PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT THIER FAMILIES AND STAYING ALIVE....AND ALL THE NEW ORLEANS BOOKMAKERS ARE HERE WORRYING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON AT EOG!!!:+signs13-
I can guarantee you, there are quite a few bookmakers/movers from New Orleans laying poolside at Bellagio/ Mandalay Bay/ Caesar's or wherever with internet connections! Thanks for the kind words! And the lack of class with your little sign!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
SHAWN GOTTI said:
ZZ CREAM<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_11803", true); </SCRIPT> ....... U THREAD WARRANTS THE SIGN...:+signs13- :+signs9-1
I think your writing skills and content speak for themselves! But I digress, you should be applauded for writing so well for almost graduating from the 3rd grade!

ACTUALLY MADE IT TO 11TH GRADE......BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS... DO YOU REALLY THINK A BOOKMAKER OR ANYONE ELSE FROM NEW ORLEANS IS SITTING ON THE INTERNET WAITING TO ANSER YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS?:nono THEY ARE WORRIED BOUT THEIR FAMILIES AND STAYING ALIVE!!!:doh1 :+signs13- :+signs8-2

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
SHAWN GOTTI said:
ACTUALLY MADE IT TO 11TH GRADE......BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS... DO YOU REALLY THINK A BOOKMAKER OR ANYONE ELSE FROM NEW ORLEANS IS SITTING ON THE INTERNET WAITING TO ANSER YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS?:nono THEY ARE WORRIED BOUT THEIR FAMILIES AND STAYING ALIVE!!!:doh1 :+signs13- :+signs8-2
Yes, I know quite a few 'swampers' that peruse sites like this one and would like people to know that they and their families are indeed alright! As well as knowing that someone is thinking of them, which I think they would be glad to know! You, obviously do not care with your disdain for my initial concern. Thanks again.

rainbow

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
Yes, I know quite a few 'swampers' that peruse sites like this one and would like people to know that they and their families are indeed alright! As well as knowing that someone is thinking of them, which I think they would be glad to know! You, obviously do not care with your disdain for my initial concern. Thanks again.
I know two of them that left Sunday, its so sad about New Orleans, I cant count how many times I partied there all night, I still cant believe all this happened so fast.

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
I dont think ZZ meant to come off like you may have read it.

Maybe it was just his personal reach out to people he knows in that profession.

rainbow

EOG Master
Bo F'n Diddley said:
I dont think ZZ meant to come off like you may have read it.

Maybe it was just his personal reach out to people he knows in that profession.
Exactly.

Capping Tigerz

EOG Enthusiast
well we definately have Po-boy's :+waving-5 .... bookmakers well this is a public forum so im sure the ever popular "no comment" quote holds true here.

as far as ZZ's thread i didnt take it the wrong way , and im sure people here appreciate the thoughts from everyone here.