Any odds on Chauvin?

boston massacre

EOG Master
No, translation is Chauvin may have used excessive force, but the fact is Floyd did not comply with anything the officers wanted him to do, what do you expect them to do?

Floyd Was Wacked Out.

The Cops Walked Up To His Car, and Told Him To Step Out.

He Didn't Step Out.

He Kept Saying To Them DON'T SHOOT ME, DON'T SHOOT ME.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
When They Announced The O.J. Verdict, All Black, HOWARD University, Had a Camera on The Student Population Sitting and Waiting For The Announcement.

When They Read NOT GUILTY, It Was a Standing Ovation and Loud Cheer, From The All Black Students.

I was at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO. (Rush Limbaugh's hometown, ironically) on October 3, 1995.

A class had been cancelled in anticipation of the verdict being read. I watched it in the student union, which had 2 floors. All the white kids were gathered around a TV on the first floor. All the black kids were gathered around a TV on the second floor.

When the verdict was read all the white kids booed and all the black kids cheered. I'll never forget it.

I was at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO. (Rush Limbaugh's hometown, ironically) on October 3, 1995.

A class had been cancelled in anticipation of the verdict being read. I watched it in the student union, which had 2 floors. All the white kids were gathered around a TV on the first floor. All the black kids were gathered around a TV on the second floor.

When the verdict was read all the white kids booed and all the black kids cheered. I'll never forget it.
Exact same thing happened to me and it's life changing to see. I was in a restaurant and everyone was gathered around the TV. A tad different since all the White people went dead silent , but all the Black people were cheering.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I am good friends with Jimmy Limbaugh...he played football at Cape when I was going to school there...never met Rush but know some relatives of his....

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
I am good friends with Jimmy Limbaugh...he played football at Cape when I was going to school there...never met Rush but know some relatives of his....

His grandfather practiced law well into his 100's... was still going to the office 5 days a week when I was there.

His office was in the building you see straight ahead when you're driving down Broadway approaching Kingshighway from the east.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The democrats will rig it just like the election. No way he gets a fair trial in Minnesota.
Trump's election fraud attorney, Sidney Powell, filed a defense motion in court yesterday. It said any reasonable person with a brain wouldn't believe the outrageous election fraud claims she was trafficking. Sleepy!!!!!! That's not you Sleepy. You belong in the bucket of unreasonable Dumbfucks with Railturd.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
8 women, 6 "people of color" on the jury, the best he can hope for is a hung jury.

mike, youre always pretty knowledgeable about this stuff.....what's the criteria for conviction....all 12 have to vote guilty like in california or is it a ratio....can he be convicted of all 3 charges or just 1.....if it's a hung jury do they retry the case with new jurors

i'm always forgetting how this shit works

mr merlin

EOG Master
they need a unanimous verdict, they can convict on all or just a single charge, they have a variety of charges though, the pressure will be huge on them to convict on at least the lower level ones, such as manslaughter.

If it's a hung jury they would almost certainly do it all over again with a whole new trial. The fix is in on the prosecution - the first thing Keith Ellison did was replace the hennipin county prosecutor that was considered to be too likely to follow the rules of conduct regarding when to charge. The fact is Chauvin was trained to do what he did, doesn't matter to guys like ellison - he demands a conviction.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
In the last couple of weeks two very seek fucks purchased guns and commit mass killings. It was a little over four years ago when Benedict Donald signed an executive order allowing very sick fucks to purchase and own guns. No question about, Donald Trump was the worst and most treasonous president ever. And it's not even close.

mr merlin

EOG Master
In the last couple of weeks two very seek fucks purchased guns and commit mass killings. It was a little over four years ago when Benedict Donald signed an executive order allowing very sick fucks to purchase and own guns. No question about, Donald Trump was the worst and most treasonous president ever. And it's not even close.
You mean it's not bidens fault, him being president and all?

Valuist

EOG Master
Love how the libs ran off about "another angry white male" shooting rampage in Boulder. Turns out it was a radicalized Muslim. Oops. Didn't fit the narrative. Story immediately dropped by MSM.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Love how the libs ran off about "another angry white male" shooting rampage in Boulder. Turns out it was a radicalized Muslim. Oops. Didn't fit the narrative. Story immediately dropped by MSM.

Speaking of narrative, every day after Trump lost the most secure election ever, Sidney Powell appeared on Fox news promoting the false claim that the election was stolen. That's the idiotic and unreasonable right wing claims that fit Fox New's dishonest narrative.

Valuist, facts matter, your partisan right wing dishonest propaganda and ideology is disturbing. Many say a cancer.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You mean it's not bidens fault, him being president and all?

Your sarcasm is so offbase, but that goes hand in hand with ignorance.

In 2018 the City of Boulder banned assault rifles. Just last week, as a result of a right wing gun activist lawsuit, the ban was lifted. Ouch. Obviously this wasn't Biden's fault. But the Massacre at the Pittsburgh synnagogue was Trump's fault. Inspired by his hateful and false anti migrant and caravan rhetoric he trafficked daily. The anti migrant/refugee Massacre doesn't happen if Trump wasn't president. Obviously!

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member

we let them get away with it.....we gotta stop doing 'what if isms' and start creating our own country with old school values and common sense.....let the crazy libs argue about mr potato head and push for transgender studies in the 1st grade.....loonies like winky and runner and mlkskr can eat their own.....

it's time to go our separate ways and stop complaining....do something about it because the left wing fringe is winning like it or not....

our products, our stores, our schools, our states......all normal thinking people of all creeds and colors and only two genders deciding whats best for the lot of us.....gotta get away from the sicko's....not just complain about them

Valuist

EOG Master
Speaking of narrative, every day after Trump lost the most secure election ever, Sidney Powell appeared on Fox news promoting the false claim that the election was stolen. That's the idiotic and unreasonable right wing claims that fit Fox New's dishonest narrative.

Valuist, facts matter, your partisan right wing dishonest propaganda and ideology is disturbing. Many say a cancer.

What did I say was dishonest? I was posting about the shooting in Boulder; done by a male of Muslim descent. You somehow turned this thread into something about Trump.

I'm disturbing????

Valuist

EOG Master
we let them get away with it.....we gotta stop doing 'what if isms' and start creating our own country with old school values and common sense.....let the crazy libs argue about mr potato head and push for transgender studies in the 1st grade.....loonies like winky and runner and mlkskr can eat their own.....

it's time to go our separate ways and stop complaining....do something about it because the left wing fringe is winning like it or not....

our products, our stores, our schools, our states......all normal thinking people of all creeds and colors and only two genders deciding whats best for the lot of us.....gotta get away from the sicko's....not just complain about them

Post of the day.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Investigators have not established a motive, but they believe he was the only shooter, Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty said.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The above is from a Yahoo story about yesterday's mass shooting.

Believing only MSM, a person would believe that only Anglo-Saxon, white people commit hate crimes, so they'll instead assume a motive wasn't involved with yesterday's mass shooting.

Whenever a white person takes part in a mass shooting or does something as simple as walk across somebodys grass, Yahoo, CNN, and people such as Don Lemon begin with the cries of racism.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What did I say was dishonest? I was posting about the shooting in Boulder; done by a male of Muslim descent.

I'm disturbing????

You said it was a radicalized Muslim? Where did you get that lie from. You said the story was immediately dropped by MSM because it didn't fit their narrative. Lol, lol. What fucken narrative? You got outclassed here with your right wing lies. "Stop the steal".

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

From CNN -

White guy with mental illness of sex addiction kills 6 at Asian businesses - "Fears of Anti-Asian hatred" and "rooted in white supremacy"

Now:

Muslim guy with mental illness kills 10 random people - "Mental Illness"

Amazing how the tone and wordage used change so dramatically.

boston massacre

EOG Master

This Communist is Posting About Sick Fucks.

He's The Sickest Fuck on Earth.

And a Well Known EOG Racist.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
From CNN -

White guy with mental illness of sex addiction kills 6 at Asian businesses - "Fears of Anti-Asian hatred" and "rooted in white supremacy"

Now:

Muslim guy with mental illness kills 10 random people - "Mental Illness"

Amazing how the tone and wordage used change so dramatically.

Yeah!

The Christian was having a bad day the right wing says. The Muslim was radicalized the right wing says. Lol

"Amazing how the tone and Wordage used by the right wing changes so dramatically to fit a political narrative".
- Fair Warning

Nice try Fair Warning.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Killer Was a Syrian Refugee.

He Was a Democrat.

He Was a Trump Hater.

He Was Let in The Country in 2008 By OBAMA.

He Murdered 10 Innocent White People.

He Murdered a White Police Officer, Who Was Doing His Job, Protecting The Public.

He Leaves Behind 7 Kids, Because of This Democratic Anti-American Racist Trump Hater.