Any of the girls ever go topless in public? Girls please check in with a yes or no.

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Any of the girls ever go topless in public? Girls please check in with a yes or no.

Hey Raiders ever go out i public with your dick hanging out?

Re: Any of the girls ever go topless in public? Girls please check in with a yes or n

Re: Any of the girls ever go topless in public? Girls please check in with a yes or n

Hey Raiders ever go out i public with your dick hanging out?
Is that another challenge?

I think we'll get a yes out of swede and maybe sportsgirl. Not sure about the rest.

Blondie

EOG Master

Is that another challenge?

and just how in the hell are we gonna prove that one :rolleyes:

There MUST be some guy on here that can PROVE it is your dick :LMAO

Before you go any further on proving mine, I have a scar right above mine that would be used for verification :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

and just how in the hell are we gonna prove that one :rolleyes:

There MUST be some guy on here that can PROVE it is your dick :LMAO

Before you go any further on proving mine, I have a scar right above mine that would be used for verification :finger004

shes not lying 91023i2ndw;l

I got a scar too when a girl tried to Bobbitt me. Is that enough proof?

Blondie

EOG Master

I got a scar too when a girl tried to Bobbitt me. Is that enough proof?

Nope.

Not unless Tuckman can verify that one too :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Nope.

fuck that u are on your own there :finger004

Blondie

EOG Master

fuck that u are on your own there :finger004

Didn't think you could which makes it an easy bet to win 91023i2ndw;l

Nope.

I heard he was the pecker checker in the gym class showers.

Just kidding buddy :)

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Any of the girls ever go topless in public? Girls please check in with a yes or no.

Gee funny thing I always heard that was you Raiders :D

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Gee funny thing I always heard that was you Raiders :D

raiders was the first in the shower and the last out, he didnt miss much of the growing process :rolleyes:

Hey if topless is your thing ask Road Dawg. He was stationed in Greece and they love to do that sort of thing over there. He can tell you all about it.

As for me, no I do not!

raiders was the first in the shower and the last out, he didnt miss much of the growing process :rolleyes:
LOL :cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

shoot....on Margarita about 90% of the 18-40 women went topless all the time..........not a big deal outside the USA.........

Apple

Banned

What countries do women go topless in public?

I was about to say the same thing as Devil--only in America (amongst the modern countries) are we so hung up about boobs. . . .

The Devil

EOG Master

What countries do women go topless in public?

On the beaches.....not in stores............Pretty much all South American countries............Italy, Spain, Greece...........sure there are plenty more......

Apple

Banned

On the beaches.....not in stores............Pretty much all South American countries............Italy, Spain, Greece...........sure there are plenty more......

Really thats hard to believe sir..

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

shoot....on Margarita about 90% of the 18-40 women went topless all the time..........not a big deal outside the USA.........

True, when I was in Margarita Island there were plenty of topless there.

Hey Devil, what was the name of that Restaurant up on the mountain where the Monkey cage is when you first walk in ?? do you remember ?

Why, yes, I do :devil:

I am the guy throwing waterballoons at ya and when you look up, you see me and a rescued puppy heading towards ya.

Oh yea, my dick might me hanging out, as long as I have some 100 spf. :houra

The Devil

EOG Master

True, when I was in Margarita Island there were plenty of topless there.

Hey Devil, what was the name of that Restaurant up on the mountain where the Monkey cage is when you first walk in ?? do you remember ?

If that is the place where you sit on a deck that overlooks all the trees and you can see the city lights about 20 miles away........I don't remember the name...........

I am the guy throwing waterballoons at ya and when you look up, you see me and a rescued puppy heading towards ya.

Oh yea, my dick might me hanging out, as long as I have some 100 spf. :houra

Thank you for throwing the balloons ... I love when I'm dripping wet with ... oh, wait, what were we talking about?

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

If that is the place where you sit on a deck that overlooks all the trees and you can see the city lights about 20 miles away........I don't remember the name...........

Yeah, that's the one.

Was talking to someone today about it and I can't remember the name.

munson15

I want winners...

Dominican Republic has topless beaches. First time we went there, half the women took them off on the beach. The second time we vacationed there, it had become more 'Americanized' and not many did go topless. Too many American tourists, but our group included some adventurous types.

Thank you for throwing the balloons ... I love when I'm dripping wet with ... oh, wait, what were we talking about?

91023i2ndw;l

Boobies. Well actually tan lines, but you knew where I was going with that one.

At least I didn't mention what was in the balloons. :cheers

91023i2ndw;l

Boobies. Well actually tan lines, but you knew where I was going with that one.

At least I didn't mention what was in the balloons. :cheers

Tequilla? :devil:

If I knew it was you I would just bring a bottle of Jose Quervo because you would probably jump up faster knowing I had the Tequilla anyway.

In this case, the balloons would be filled with mixers.

BODY SHOTS? oij213490

:+waving-5

Actually, make it Patron. You are worth it.