Any suggestions on Parlay wagers?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I doubt I have played a parlay 5 times in 2 years. Anyone like to share some strategy to maximize parlays?

Only time I had success with them was through one stretch a few years ago. At mvpbets.com, they offered 14-5 odds on two team parlays and let you keep the second game open for a week. Given that, I was able to do well despite the fluctuations and risk. Overall, I would say that unless you are offered similar favorable conditions they are not worth doing.

In some ways, I have grown to feel that parlays only offer people an advantage if they know they can't pick games well enough to hit 53% and beat the normal vig. With parlays, if you happen to hit two in a row in a two team parlay (let's say risk $100 wins $260), but then go 0-2 in the next two teamer (losing $100) you still come out ahead. So if there's one sport you're not all that great at picking winners with, parlays may give you your only shot at a profit. In the long run, you are still up against more risk - but luck of going 2-0 in a certain parlay and hopefully 0-2 in another makes you win more and lose less.