Anybody Who Voted For Bush?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Do any of you that voted for this President feel any remorse or guilt over voting for this evil man (my opinion of course)? Or do you suppress any guilt and focus it on how he was the lesser of two evils? I am not being sarcastic, I am just curious.

ZZ, I voted for Bush and I don't feel remorse or guilt. He was the best man for the job at the time. There may have been better candidates, but they didn't run. I also don't believe he is an evil man. Not the best president but not evil in my opinion. MAY'N!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
You seem like a good guy Tony, I respect you. Hopefully someday I will feel the same about our President as you do!

Thanks ZZ, the good thing is we have the opportunity get rid of a bad apple after 4 years. BUSH will be gone after this term and I will be ready for a change. Do you still vote in the elections. MAY'N!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
TONY MONTANA said:
Thanks ZZ, the good thing is we have the opportunity get rid of a bad apple after 4 years. BUSH will be gone after this term and I will be ready for a change. Do you still vote in the elections. MAY'N!
I did. Will see for 2008!