Anyone else having deja vu watching Bulls-Pacers G2?

Re: Anyone else having deja vu watching Bulls-Pacers G2?

TNT and the NBA got cheap and replayed Game 1 on tape delay with slight CGI alterations. I'm pretty sure Chicago wins, but Indiana covers 2H.

I can't put my thumb on it, but something is wrong with this Bulls team. Definitely not looking like championship material. You know what that means, Kinger. Your world champion, MIAMI HEAT!!!!!

I can't put my thumb on it, but something is wrong with this Bulls team. Definitely not looking like championship material. You know what that means, Kinger. Your world champion, MIAMI HEAT!!!!!
:LMAO

Slow start from this team... they'll pick it up...

You can't deny Miami looks better than Chicago through two games. Chicago doesn't want to wait until Round 2 to play its first complete game. I'm not sure they blowout Indiana on the road in either of the next two games. We may see Chicago close out the series in 5 in a lopsided game back at home. Indiana always has good home court support from the crowd.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I was stunned when I saw Indy +11 and jumped all over it. Should be interesting see what the line is when they go to Indy.