Anyone else having deja vu watching Bulls-Pacers G2?

Re: Anyone else having deja vu watching Bulls-Pacers G2?

TNT and the NBA got cheap and replayed Game 1 on tape delay with slight CGI alterations. I'm pretty sure Chicago wins, but Indiana covers 2H.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Looking for the over second half 94.5

I can't put my thumb on it, but something is wrong with this Bulls team. Definitely not looking like championship material. You know what that means, Kinger. Your world champion, MIAMI HEAT!!!!!

Korver with the duplicate 3-point shot from G1 on cue.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I can't put my thumb on it, but something is wrong with this Bulls team. Definitely not looking like championship material. You know what that means, Kinger. Your world champion, MIAMI HEAT!!!!!

:LMAO

Slow start from this team... they'll pick it up...

You can't deny Miami looks better than Chicago through two games. Chicago doesn't want to wait until Round 2 to play its first complete game. I'm not sure they blowout Indiana on the road in either of the next two games. We may see Chicago close out the series in 5 in a lopsided game back at home. Indiana always has good home court support from the crowd.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I was stunned when I saw Indy +11 and jumped all over it. Should be interesting see what the line is when they go to Indy.