Anyone Feel Earthquake In Souther Cal?

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A 4.9 magnitude earthquake off the coast of Southern California shook parts of the state on Sunday, according to the Seismological Laboratory at Caltech, but there were no reports of injuries.

The earthquake struck at 2:11 p.m. local time (2111 GMT) about 49 miles south of San Clemente Island and 65 miles west of San Diego.

A San Diego police spokesman said they could feel the temblor but had not received any reports of damage.

The earthquake was not strong enough to trigger a tsunami, the National Tsunami Warning Center said on its Web site.

I have a house that is a rental in Palos Verdes .... I am scared of this earth quake thing ... no where to run...Sam you should move dude.

Glacker I bet if I said Quake was in Bermuda you would own a rental there too

Right??

Amazing the internet rich guys

jjgold said:
Glacker I bet if I said Quake was in Bermuda you would own a rental there too

Right??

Amazing the internet rich guys

Nothing offshore, YET .... I was reffering to the house I grew up in Cali....Pali. Then we moved to Florida..you do the math coach.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Not sure if there's anywhere to run anymore..........

Earthquakes in some parts of the world.........Hurricanes/Tornados in other parts.......Floods elsewhere............Blizzards in others.........and whatever else I've left out........

Soon there will be nowhere to hide.........:doh1

4.9 isn't very big so most people wouldnm't even notice it unless it was centered right in a town or close to the surface. I surely didn't feel it.