Anyone from the forum attending.Duke/Carolina on sat nite

carolinakid

Banned
if you are check in, we will be heading down from gso here around 4:30p for dinner and drinks at the Washington and Duke Inn and after that to THE game.....................

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Anyone from the forum attending.Duke/Carolina on sat nite

Desthi, yes great rooms and food at the hotel and then just a short walk over to campus, Not into golf here but my buddy is and i was told it a great course.He sent his son to the duke golf camp last summer and that the course they use................gl this week sir

carolinakid

Banned

VD i tell you this with duke small gym, damn this time around the tickets are hard to get, i mean the good ones, we had 2 late guys wanting to go from out of town and damn it took almost 3 days to get 2 good seats together....it will be a damn zoo sat nite to be sure, i still do not buy into this duke team, as i was at the game in winston salem last nite and once duke got a 23 pt adv, they became a turnover machine to a bad wake team.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Guess I will watch it from my hotel room in Los Angeles....will be in Costa Rica on Sunday night....

carolinakid

Banned

Should be a great game, just wonder what duke or carolina team will come to play, heading down to watch my Heels tonite play Maryland on senior nite, look for a good looking guy and a cute blonde sitting behind the carolina bench, i might try to get Kristen to wear her shirt that say Duke Sucks ................ck

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

UNC should win unless they play McAdoo too much

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Wake Forest is horrible Duke can't beat Carolina like that