Anyone got Toronto Team Total Over?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If the BWW "Pick 3" thing I took Bucks +4.5 and Under 227.5 - loved the 1/2 time score - did not like OT coming but still got it. Now just need Miami -4.5

hels

EOG Dedicated
If the BWW "Pick 3" thing I took Bucks +4.5 and Under 227.5 - loved the 1/2 time score - did not like OT coming but still got it. Now just need Miami -4.5

Nice!!

With Nick Nurse playing Malaki Flynn it shows he does not care. That guy should be thrown to the D League for life. He's been given some minutes (second tier bench player) and has improved zero over the years. Why you aren't giving another young guy (just drafted and playing better than expected in D League) a chance? Fast track him. Some players potential has been held back for any number of reasons over the years. Maybe this is another diamond in the rough. You'll never find out if you don't give him the shot. Anyways, as long as Flynn is playing more than third tier bench the Raptors will continue to tank.

choslamshe

EOG Master

And of course the Heat lay a dud against the Lebron-less Lakers. Full squad Heat vs a bunch of scrubs. Kudos to the Lakers for finding a way, but last night was a perfect reminder that despite having all the pieces on paper, Heat remain somewhat of a joke this year...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Crazy comebacks are now a big part of the NBA game.

The growing number of three-point shots and higher-scoring games, of course, lead to the increase in volatility.

I usually find myself "live betting" a team after their opponent hits them with a 10-0 run.

As Dink once said about live wagering, you have to bet against what just happened.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Crazy comebacks are not part of the NBA game.

The growing number of three-point shots and higher scoring games lead to the volatility.

I usually find myself "live betting" a team after their opponent hits them with a 10-0 run.

As Dink once said about live wagering, you have to bet against what just happened.

You also have to realize the books are ahead of you in game action. The game you see on TV is about 7-30 seconds behind real time.

Last Thursday I was at the UCSB @ Fullerton game. It was on ESPNU so I had the game on my phone in case I wanted to see a replay I could. I also had an offshore book open on my phone and IT BLEW MY MIND! AT THE GAME I got things as fast or faster than the books so I could take advantage of THEM before they could do the same to me. There was one sequence that took place where the algorithms could not factor in what took place and what was about to happen. Because of it I was able to place a wager and won because I knew what was coming before the books did.

hels

EOG Dedicated
To cap off a bizarre night, Toronto comes back from 12 down in the last minute only to lose in OT. Game was a poster child for why not to bet the NBA.

I was baffled when they foulded Giannis with 2:10 left down 14. Especially after 10 seconds had already ran off the clock... but I guess that's the new comeback strategy.

hels

EOG Dedicated
You also have to realize the books are ahead of you in game action. The game you see on TV is about 7-30 seconds behind real time.

Last Thursday I was at the UCSB @ Fullerton game. It was on ESPNU so I had the game on my phone in case I wanted to see a replay I could. I also had an offshore book open on my phone and IT BLEW MY MIND! AT THE GAME I got things as fast or faster than the books so I could take advantage of THEM before they could do the same to me. There was one sequence that took place where the algorithms could not factor in what took place and what was about to happen. Because of it I was able to place a wager and won because I knew what was coming before the books did.

I've always wondered about second/third tier live sports betting. I don't even know what sport UCSB plays Fullerton because I don't even know what those letters/words mean. What were the limits you were betting though? Also, the juice is always +++ in third tier sports so the average punter still loses.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I've always wondered about second/third tier live sports betting. I don't even know what sport UCSB plays Fullerton because I don't even know what those letters/words mean. What were the limits you were betting though? Also, the juice is always +++ in third tier sports so the average punter still loses.

It was a CBB game. The game was on ESPNU so the limits were a tad higher but still not anything to pay the mortgage. I will refrain from saying any more.