Anyone have webtv?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Im not interested in hooking another satellite dish to my roof but I want to see HRTV and directv doesn't offer it. I was reading that I can get something called web tv and I can get HRTV without buying dish network (which I don't need) anyone know about this?

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Anyone have webtv?

wow didnt know web tv was still out there, i had it about 15 yrs ago, it pretty limited to what you can do.It may be better now,i guess just do a search online and see what you come up with

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I saw theres a subscription on HRTV.com but im not looking to pay for it...looking for a better way.

Wow, Web TV... You are stepping back in time. Is AOL next?

I've had meetings where I've shown a rough-cut of my current film by hooking my Mac up to a Flat screen just by using a cable. I'm not sure about a PC or how streaming is going to look on a TV. I'd even look into the resolution that WebTV produces.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Wow, Web TV... You are stepping back in time. Is AOL next?

I've had meetings where I've shown a rough-cut of my current film by hooking my Mac up to a Flat screen just by using a cable. I'm not sure about a PC or how streaming is going to look on a TV. I'd even look into the resolution that WebTV produces.

Maybe it's not called webtv, you guys seem to think this is something from a decade ago I'm just trying to figure out how to watch Internet on my tv.. Maybe all I need is a cable

J

joeybagadonuts

Check out 'Roku', it will turn your normal tv into a 'smart tv'

I think its a shit product personally, but some might like it.