Anyone know of any books

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
where i can eliminate overtime so i never have to lose a game like this when my shithole lazy team folds the tent and gives up a nice lead getting points and somehow they make the game go into overtime and of course from there they always lose the spread no matter how many points they are getting? I can't take another loss like this. Don't ever remember ever winning one of theses.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone know of any books

Judgy nobody likes to admit they were scammed. In this case i wasn't. In your case it happens all the time.

Don't expect to win and it'll soften the blow. Gambling is just one giant roll of the dice.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

hard one but you have to let it go...positive expectation wagers and as much reduced juice as you can find will help you get it back!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">no
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The only way I know of is to bet first half and/or the 4 individual quarters, then OT doesn't count. That would be for NBA, with college the only option is 1st half.

Last edited:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
took Forida State today and went into overtime and lo and behold getting 9.5 they lose by 11. I can't even make shit like this up. Its so sickening im laughing about it.