Anyone live in florida broward county?

Bigbill365

Banned
Re: Anyone live in florida broward county?

hmmm lifes different over on that side im curious about something and wondering if its still prevalent

hels

EOG Dedicated

Is that where they have the female prison show?

I just moved from Broward County a couple weeks ago and worked in Miami-Dade. What do you want to know?

You see a few here and there, but by and large nothing like it was in 2007-2009. They are usually not afraid to advertise, so just Google "pain management" and shit like that. It's like getting a handjob/blowjob at an "Asian massage parlor". Seek and ye shall find.

I know for a fact there is one that still exists on Sheridan St. in Hollywood, FL within a couple miles west of I-95. I had to drive by there a couple weeks ago to drop off Comcast equipment and remember thinking I had not seen one in a while.

Bigbill365

Banned

i may take a little vacation and check some out while im there is ft lauderdale the best area or hollywood

LOL Hollywood is a shithole! Ft. Lauderdale is fun by the beach. If you're just coming to check for the pills, check online and see where they are first ("pain management", "pain clinic", "pain center", etc). Hollywood is close enough to Ft. Laud that you can stay there and drive to where you need to go. Remember, chiropractors can't prescribe meds so don't go to one of those.

WVU

EOG Master

Mills and pills. I'm in broward but that's not my bag

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

A great hotel where u can find great rooms/pxs, pool, etc is the Crowne Plaza on A1A and Hallandale Blvd, on the intercoastal / right across from the beach. A lot less $$ than the Diplomat. Nice golf and tennis at the Diplomat, open to all. Emerald Hills if you;re a golfer is a course to play ( right near the Comcast office that Doughboy was mentioning off Sheridan

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

A great hotel where u can find great rooms/pxs, pool, etc is the Crowne Plaza on A1A and Hallandale Blvd, on the intercoastal / right across from the beach. A lot less $$ than the Diplomat. Nice golf and tennis at the Diplomat, open to all. Emerald Hills if you;re a golfer is a course to play ( right near the Comcast office that Doughboy was mentioning off Sheridan

bigbill doesn't want to play golf, he's looking to score some oxy lol

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

let me explain something to you about buying pills here....unless you have balls the size of basketballs to investigate this in the streets, an MRI showing a real injury, or a mistress that is a pharmacy tech and hooked herself, do not come here and pursue this....I know you probably saw the Hillbilly Highway and all that but thats like watching Cocaine Cowboys and thinking Miami is still that way....Its not and neither is Broward.

Task forces EVERYWHERE....Pharmacies on lock down...Dr's terrified to write...And dont even think your going to go to the hospital and fake them out....No chance...

So bottom line is if you have the heart for it you can try and work the streets...that means going into the hood, strip clubs, etc....I am 100 pct sure you will either get arrested or hurt very badly but you can try it...

Oh and last thing...Not really sure exactly what your into but get ready to pay the most exorbitant prices you can possibly imagine....

Good luck Brotha....Honestly better to just give it up or go into heroine......

Bigbill365

Banned

thnks for the lowdown knicks i may just go to miami then for a little vacay and hit up the keys to, the florida keys.

StateChamp

EOG Veteran

people are so dumb. score a bottle of adderall (its amphetamine) and a bottle of benzos. max cost for both $150............take the adderall in the morning and afternoon and the benzos to come down and sleep. dont do it everyday and the $150 will last you a good month

plus you get a lot done on adderall and cant get hooked unless you are a complete idiot

i would do it all the time but my other meds lessen speed effects greatly and make it not worth it