Anyone Not On The Browns Tonight?

Heim

EOG Master
Lions no longer wrong team favored....

FTR +2 here for Johnny & the Manziels.

Wonder if Fezzik is still selling the Brownies?

Re: Anyone Not On The Browns Tonight?

yeah agree and I want points,he juggled then secured it,took 2 steps had it stripped,was bs

Heim

EOG Master

Clev going the other way for TD yet they don't know who recovered. Ha!

Heim

EOG Master

Fezzik released CLE @ +2 & made it availale till noon today WA -1. So naturally many PGers lost & his defense is & always has been.....'my stuff moves bet it asap'. Doesn't he get it yet? The lowest common denominator buys his stuff.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Fezzik released CLE @ +2 & made it availale till noon today WA -1. So naturally many PGers lost & his defense is & always has been.....'my stuff moves bet it asap'. Doesn't he get it yet? The lowest common denominator buys his stuff.

This is ONE of many reasons u can’t use a tout. The old Triple Whammy:

1. Pay me my fee. Up-front, non-negotiable.
  2. Tout can claim whatever line he wants.
  3. Follower paid for the pick. He’ll feel compelled to bet the game, regardless of the #.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

It will be counted as a win on his record and that's all that matters to him.

You think he cares about his customers??:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

If he did, he would have stopped selling picks a looooonnggg time ago

I8Ahorse

EOG Addicted

Manziel clinched the starting job. Novelty act or not, it's $$$

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

+66 Units YTD Bet Like A Pro. "No Fair............the line moved RIGHT when he released it".

Yes and that was my clients betting +2.5,+2 and+1.5.

Those who bought the play the next 28 hours and shopped pushed with +1.

On Game Day Clev went from +.3 to -1 in the bettng markets AND STOPPED SELLING THE PLAY.

Charlie J has been on my text list the entire year, and can verify all the plays.

JK and many others can vouch for Charlie's integrity.

Seriously, you guys are complaining about the way I betTHIS GAME???

Heim

EOG Master

Irresponsible is all I can say...this thing went PK (Pinny) shortly after your 2:14pst release. Moreover Pinny had moved from -2 -15 to 1.5 -10 right before. Just wasn't a good game to sell. And lol that you had a heads up on syndicates betting Browns off-screen and sold that info for $26.

Bigbill365

Banned

+66 Units YTD Bet Like A Pro. "No Fair............the line moved RIGHT when he released it".

Yes and that was my clients betting +2.5,+2 and+1.5.

Those who bought the play the next 28 hours and shopped pushed with +1.

On Game Day Clev went from +.3 to -1 in the bettng markets AND STOPPED SELLING THE PLAY.

Charlie J has been on my text list the entire year, and can verify all the plays.

JK and many others can vouch for Charlie's integrity.

Seriously, you guys are complaining about the way I betTHIS GAME???
if you were to have to eat a piece of dog shit would you rather eat it with bbq sauce or hot sauce?