anyone remember BOS chat ???

SFlloyd

EOG Member
bos (bet on sports) chat was awesome before the sports forum world took off....

everyone knows why the forums do not have chat... post counts are important.. or at least they used to be....

were building a chat now and will have one for all sports... right now were trying to figure out what features would kick ass....

come check it out.. talk some smack or what ever... soon there will be chats for each sport.....

http://www.sportsforumreview.com/best-sports-chat.php

Scatana Fas

EOG Addicted
Re: anyone remember BOS chat ???

bos (bet on sports) chat was awesome before the sports forum world took off....

everyone knows why the forums do not have chat... post counts are important.. or at least they used to be....

were building a chat now and will have one for all sports... right now were trying to figure out what features would kick ass....

come check it out.. talk some smack or what ever... soon there will be chats for each sport.....

http://www.sportsforumreview.com/best-sports-chat.php

This clown has no shame or respect.

SFlloyd

EOG Member

come on bro.. you can come up with something better than that....:+clueless

SFlloyd

EOG Member

im talking about ol times anyways.. you with 247 posts on a forum that has been here for years needs to take a seat... ken would sit your lame ass down for sure...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I remember it well. I was lucky to cash out right before they closed up.

Scatana Fas

EOG Addicted

im talking about ol times anyways.. you with 247 posts on a forum that has been here for years needs to take a seat... ken would sit your lame ass down for sure...
So post count makes you more knowledgeable about old times pimp boy (says a punk with 10 posts). I know more about Kenny and his friends Aristotle, Deal With It and many of his other ghosts throughout the years.

You think he would allow a broke dick fcuk like yourself to come on to his forum to pimp your shit site?
:doh1

SFlloyd

EOG Member

you are one stupid fuck. actually when ken got sober we talked about many things. so to answer your lame question, yes he would. so now go hide in the corner sweet cheeks.

Scatana Fas

EOG Addicted

you are one stupid fuck. actually when ken got sober we talked about many things. so to answer your lame question, yes he would. so now go hide in the corner sweet cheeks.
I'm sure you did, and look where you are now. Pimping your worthless site on this site. You've come a long way. :LMAO

SFlloyd

EOG Member

i do appreciate you keeping this post active. at least haters are worth something. thanks again.