Anyone spoke with Willheim 1 on 1?

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran
The General said:
Let's forgive and forget though. Lots of room for all of us. We should all be teaming up to try and keep our businesses free of Govt intervention, but any xtra time allotted for that is taken up by useless bashing and negatism towards others often.

Best post I've seen here :+thumbs-2

BTW

Agree with

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 138647" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Willy Loman</TD><TD class=alt2>Wil is good people.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bruin

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
I can tell you Wilheim allows the ripping of SHRINK and the EOG, but any kudos to the SHRINK or mere mention of EOG in a positive light gets edited, deleted, or moved to the rubber room.

Wilheim is taking a page from the Bettorsworld school of how to moderate a gambling site.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
met Wilheim a few times at the bashes

good guy - nothing bad to say about him

as most of us have seen, though - he is VERY straight laced and if he sat on a yardstick he would get brain damage he is that rigid. he would make either a TERRIBLE cop or a good cop - depending on your POV

if the speed limit is 65 he is the kind of guy who will pull people over and write them a ticket for doing 66

Jagermeister said:
This may be the dumbest thread I've read here. Coconutman bitches because his posts got deleted at the RX. Posting just to start shit. Then he cries about not being liked there.

:frustrate

I don't cry i weep.