Anyone thinking of going to Thailand?

soli

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone thinking of going to Thailand?

I see many bored girls.

Many poor bored girls "working" in a poor city in a poor country..

And many Western men, who are losers amongst their peers, taking advantage of the 30 to 1 currency exchange rate..

What is honorable here?

Nothing.

Lets flip the script and look at it from another perspective. The divorce rate in the U.S. is extremely high. It's no secret that women in most cases are taking half of the hard earned money from these men when a divorce occur. Where is the honor in that? I would much rather be on the 30 to 1 currency exchange rate end. These guys are having a good time in Thailand. As a matter of fact, I think i'm gonna take my azz out there and see if I can get more for my money:cheers

Wade

EOG Master

you'll get more bang for your buck thats for sure. :turndevil

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Thai women don't do it for me, I wish they did but not interested for some reason. Rather fuck an ugly white chick from America. Looks like fun though if you could get into it.

befeege

EOG Member

Whale, it is true, i can imitate your voice like there's no tomorrow and that was the secret of my success with the ladies.

Most of the time I was just trying to convince them that the middle of the country (US) was a beautiful place to visit.

You wouldn't need the craigslist personals if you visited VD in Pattaya. Just an idea.

Wade

EOG Master

thailand must have the most std's in the world.

befeege

EOG Member

beedo, would you consider yourself, a "glass-half-full" type of guy? I see a guy who is bitter than he can't put together the $1300 it costs to get out there. Too funny.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I like the the thrill of the chase as much as the kill, to just show up with a 5 spot and say suck it is fine also but VD thinks they actually like him when in reality they would rather stick a fork in his neck and have him bleed out before taking his 25 bucks for the weekend in search for his penis underneath the belly flab....

plommer

EOG Dedicated

I will get to Thailand one day.

Hopefully sooner if I hit a 10 teamer at 5dimes.

Why are the people who initiate these "Moving To Thailand" threads are always the last people who could move to Thailand?

Thailand becomes paradise. (Short of Costa Rica, of course).

Middle-aged American white men suddenly up and moving to Thailand? That ain't the world works.

i have read multiple times that thailand is the transexual capital of the world...something like 1 out of ever 9 chicks is actually a tranny...to all you people that live in that place, is this true?

something about thailand has just always creeped me out...ive always thought of it as a very filthy, dirty place with disease ridden women/trannys all over the place...not trying to start shit, im just being brutally honest...ive never been there, so i can only speak of what my perception of the place is having heard/read about it. the beaches do look nice.

i mean, im sure you are having fun, and yeah banging those broads would be a good time, but surel;y u wear a condom right? i mean those chicks absolutely 100% have stds...wouldnt even feel totally safe wearing a condom...

allin1

Banned

thought of it, but was wondering if there are other exotic places that would be better than Thailand... white sand beaches, palm trees, clear blue water... you know, like a screen saver :btj:

Optional

EOG Enthusiast

thought of it, but was wondering if there are other exotic places that would be better than Thailand... white sand beaches, palm trees, clear blue water... you know, like a screen saver :btj:

Indonesia.

You can live in a guest house overlooking a pristine beach with meals and maid service for about 50 bucks per week.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

i have read multiple times that thailand is the transexual capital of the world...something like 1 out of ever 9 chicks is actually a tranny...to all you people that live in that place, is this true?

something about thailand has just always creeped me out...ive always thought of it as a very filthy, dirty place with disease ridden women/trannys all over the place...not trying to start shit, im just being brutally honest...ive never been there, so i can only speak of what my perception of the place is having heard/read about it. the beaches do look nice.

Keep believing and stay home....

Thailand= Dirty Trannyville

VD feels right at home

:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

When is the best time to visit? One of my friends will be over there for the next year and Im looking to visit.