Anyone want to talk about the draft rather than Forum Wars?

Timetopay

EOG Master
I dont see a post on the first page about the draft but moe daily "EOG is moving up shit"

You ever hear of act like you have been there before.

As long as I have posted at the RX I have never seen this crap on the front page and here it goes on daily.

Shrink and Mo do something about this shit cause its nauesating.

Why not just post 2348ji23e

Apple

Banned
Re: Anyone want to talk about the draft rather than Forum Wars?

I can't wait for the draft myself..

I'll paste a post of mine with some draft props to fade if you want to cash in because I hate money.

a. Big 12 players in 1st round Over 6 +100
- Figure Beasley, Augustin, Rush, Jordan, Chalmers, and Arthur will almost assuredly get taken, and there's an outside shot that Walker gets taken late. Figure this is a push at worst.

b. Pac-10 players in 1st round Under 7 -220
- Figure Mayo, Lopez brothers, Westbrook, Love, and Bayless all are 1st round locks. Anderson has been projected anywhere from mid-1st to early 2nd, but even if he gets taken in the 1st, this bet should be a push. Only other Pac-10 prospect to worry about is Kyle Weaver, who shouldn't get taken in the 1st round.

c. Gallinari drafted before Alexander -120
- Alexander could go to the Knicks early, but I doubt it. I don't see Gallinari slipping further than Alexander will. And after the Bucks just traded for Jefferson, Alexander could fall a little.

d. Rush drafted before Arthur -200
- I'm actually a little more concerned about this because apparently the Sixers are now really high on Arthur, when earlier it looked like Arthur was going to fall. Hoping the Suns take Rush if he's available, as he'd be a great fit and they're rumored to be enamored with him. Hard to envision him slipping, especially considering how good he's been in workouts.

Apple

Banned

Skins,

I've heard Seattle is very interested in Weaver..

Heard the same, but Seattle shouldn't have to trade into the 1st round to get him. Weaver is a Spurs kinda player, though, which worries me...but they're trying to shop the 26 pick, so we'll see what happens.

All those props will lose, for sure.

ballwonder

EOG Master

If their is a god, he will let me win some contest, maybe the nba contest tonight. However if their is a really kind god he will make every one of my picks come true in exact order as I copied so that I may win 10,000 dollars. If this happens I will purchase every forum member one drink if I ever see you.

Apple

Banned

I like this one..

- Alexander could go to the Knicks early, but I doubt it. I don't see Gallinari slipping further than Alexander will. And after the Bucks just traded for Jefferson, Alexander could fall a little.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I seriously doubt TTP knows the difference between OJ and Mayo

where did he go? Oh yeah just hear to complain, go figure.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I dont see a post on the first page about the draft but moe daily "EOG is moving up shit"

You ever hear of act like you have been there before.

As long as I have posted at the RX I have never seen this crap on the front page and here it goes on daily.

Shrink and Mo do something about this shit cause its nauesating.

Why not just post 2348ji23e

Why dont you post some opinions and maybe People will respond to your nonsense. How about opinions on Babies shit and the variety of Colours. :cheers

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

why isnt anyone talking about Hibbert? The upside in my opinion is huge

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

gallineri is the best player in the draft. toronto should try and get him and team him with bargnani. the azzuri will live in raptortown.

The Wizzards or a wash? I beg to differ. He is worth the risk at a certain point. Ill take him right now over Sam Dalebert of the Sixers

Really? Dalembert is a very good defensive player whose offensive game has improved a lot since entering the league.

How many people knew he averaged a double-double last season?

Hibbert, meanwhile, lacks athleticism and toughness. Good big men in the NBA need AT LEAST one of those qualities, if not both, to have success. He possesses neither. He's gonna get pushed around in the league unless he suddenly discovers some testicles.

Just my opinion, though. If the Wizards take him, I might be dead in a few hours. Nice talkin to ya.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Really? Dalembert is a very good defensive player whose offensive game has improved a lot since entering the league.

How many people knew he averaged a double-double last season?

Hibbert, meanwhile, lacks athleticism and toughness. Good big men in the NBA need AT LEAST one of those qualities, if not both, to have success. He possesses neither. He's gonna get pushed around in the league unless he suddenly discovers some testicles.

Just my opinion, though. If the Wizards take him, I might be dead in a few hours. Nice talkin to ya.

Hibbert at this stage is far and away more advance then that train wreck Dalembert was when he first came into the league. Dalembert is a shot blocker and that is where it ends. Offensive game stinks. Defense average. Rebounds okay. God forbid you don't throw him a bone early because he will shut down on you.

I agree that Hibbert is far and away more advanced than Dalembert was when he came into the league. But I don't see Hibbert getting any better. He's a career backup center to me.

Mediocre offensively. Poor defensively. Poor rebounder. Will get pushed around.

I guess we'll find out in a few years. Sounds like you've had a lot of experience watching Dalembert. Frustrated Sixers or Pirates fan?

Apple

Banned

I like this one..

Good job Skins.. I would of had it if I had your book:cheers