Anyone worried.....

About Wendell White?? I was really ready to drop a nice chunk on UNLV, but after seeing him wincing at the end of the GT game i am def worried.
I know he's "probable" and def gonna play, but sore ribs for a BBALL player aint no joke. W/O White, UNLV has no chance in hell to beat Wisconsin, Especially if Kruger shoots like he did last game.....

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Anyone worried.....

I totally agree... I don't think we will know how bad that injury is affecting him until at the earliest a few minutes before tip when they are warming up.... if he is healthy I love UNLV as well....

MIC......UP AND CHATTIN........GOOD EVE FRIEND!

I dont sleep during the tourny....and i am on the verge of becoming VERY DEPRESSED. The end of college hoops is near :bye

So i need to make as much money as i can so i can make more frequent pit-stops in AC.

I totally agree... I don't think we will know how bad that injury is affecting him until at the earliest a few minutes before tip when they are warming up.... if he is healthy I love UNLV as well....

No Doubt, WHO HERE IS GOING TO THE GAME?!?!?!?! I will pay them a C-Note to call me with the warm-up info. I'm not bullshittin.

Another question i have is with Umeh, This dudes been on a tear the last 3 games...Can he continue carrying the team... i honestly think its gettin inside Kruger's head. Last 2 games he's
2-19. Bad time to run into a funk, against this Wisc defense.....
I'm slowly talkin myself into goin with Wisconsin. Damnit.

dirty

EOG Master

I have loved UNLV since the line came out.... Not because they beat my Jackets, but because they are playing IMO the worst #2 seed in the tourney... I think Wisky should be a 3/4 seed, but that is just My opinion...

UNLV has the athletes and the quickness to win this game, and Lon Kruger is a very good coach. He does not get outcoached in game by too many people.... This may end up being a stay away game and play it at the half....as I have already played the Nevada Wolfpack to cover against Memphis....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

play BOTH NV and UNLV on the ML - at least 1 cashes and i think BOTH get there

Cannon

Banned

Wisconsin will have to score more than 45-50. I have hated them since I lost on them against Ohio St. last weekend. UNLV I hope wins by 15.

dirty

EOG Master

Another question i have is with Umeh, This dudes been on a tear the last 3 games...Can he continue carrying the team... i honestly think its gettin inside Kruger's head. Last 2 games he's
2-19. Bad time to run into a funk, against this Wisc defense.....
I'm slowly talkin myself into goin with Wisconsin. Damnit.

I think Umeh can and will do what it takes to keep UNLV in the game... I have been looking at the season stats all night on these 2 teams and Kruger has hit a few stretches like this where he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a fukkin boat.... but he always responds with a few good games in a row as well.. very streaky shooter... when he comes out, he takes fewer shots and hits for a high percentage.. that tells me he is a smart player and knows his limitations and is willing to work the ball and dish it to teammates unless he has a High percentage shot, then when he starts feeling it he opens it back up

no doubt, Lon Kruger is a freakin fantastic coach. One of my favs.
I'm not sure what seeding has to do with anything...It's just a factory number handed out so people can talk about it.....hasnt got anything to do with the game.

UNLV def has some athletic kids. But Vegas knows this isnt gonna be a track meet. The O/U's 125, thats gotta tell ya something about the expected tempo of this game.....well i'm talkin myself in circles. Think i may hit the first half under and choose a side at the half. If Kruger still has problems with his J, and White doesnt end up playin 100%...and Wisc controls the tempo like Vegas is tellin me they are....This Under is a solid play in my mind. Too many things have to go against me for this not too cash.

dirty

EOG Master

And it is at the United Center with those tight ass rims... No shot how soft it is will get a roll... Makes every shot a Clanger.... I swore after watching TEch/UNLV and seeing every shot that didn't swish Clang off the rim, I would never take another over in that building... never seen anything like it....

And it is at the United Center with those tight ass rims... No shot how soft it is will get a roll... Makes every shot a Clanger.... I swore after watching TEch/UNLV and seeing every shot that didn't swish Clang off the rim, I would never take another over in that building... never seen anything like it....

Well then tyhe first half under it is..... and choose a side at 1/2 time.
Thanks for the chat

dirty

EOG Master

no doubt, Lon Kruger is a freakin fantastic coach. One of my favs.
I'm not sure what seeding has to do with anything...It's just a factory number handed out so people can talk about it.....hasnt got anything to do with the game.

UNLV def has some athletic kids. But Vegas knows this isnt gonna be a track meet. The O/U's 125, thats gotta tell ya something about the expected tempo of this game.....well i'm talkin myself in circles. Think i may hit the first half under and choose a side at the half. If Kruger still has problems with his J, and White doesnt end up playin 100%...and Wisc controls the tempo like Vegas is tellin me they are....This Under is a solid play in my mind. Too many things have to go against me for this not too cash.

And when I brought seeding up, It was meant to be in general terms cause if Wisconsin was not overrated IMO then UNLV would have to play a better team like a GTown and Not a Athletically Challenged Wisky team that relies on Physical defense and a Methodical offense... They are very beatable and UNLV got a Great draw by having to play the weakest of the #2's IMO instead of Memphis, GTown and UCLA

dirty

EOG Master

Well then tyhe first half under it is..... and choose a side at 1/2 time.
Thanks for the chat

My pleasure... Love to talk hoops but don't get the chance much as a Mod around here... just too damn much to do most times...and this late at night when it calms down most are in bed but us Degens :cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

dirty

EOG Master

Thats why we're in the positive for the year my friend:cheers

I agree....Lets bring home another POsitive day tomorrow...what do you say... I am tired of this trend this week of one good day one Not so good day....:houra:houra:houra

roach23

Banned

Pops69 has some buddies who are big UNLV fans and are in chitown for the game today. this is what they said...

"from those that have talked to white today, he's in considerable pain, will be shot up for the game and will try to play. play unlv at your own risk. they are not the same team w/o him at 100"

Dirty about an hour before the games started i thought of that and got reallly worried, even talked my buddy off the first half over because of that reason. Fuck i figured tehy would have a few more dunks and layups though...but yea fuck Uited Center overs! capping Buzzed

Pops69 has some buddies who are big UNLV fans and are in chitown for the game today. this is what they said...

"from those that have talked to white today, he's in considerable pain, will be shot up for the game and will try to play. play unlv at your own risk. they are not the same team w/o him at 100"

Thanks Roach. Knew i could count on a hometown friend!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

tough call here

UNLV +220 on the ML is what i have in my pocket

Wisky -6.5 for the 2nd half and i can possibly cash BOTH tix

tuff call

probably will sit tight but tuff call

lol:LMAOI probably will get backdoored!

But thats why i think ankle injuries are worse than say a rib. A rib injury is basically pain management, and with the cortizone shots they get it is bascially just dealin with pain...an ankle actually hinders a bball players most important assett, laterall movement,speed and vert jump...

tough call here

UNLV +220 on the ML is what i have in my pocket

Wisky -6.5 for the 2nd half and i can possibly cash BOTH tix

tuff call

probably will sit tight but tuff call

just let what should be a winner be i think wink

panther

EOG Dedicated

harrahs this trip

never stayed off the walk before

thought I would try it

Nice, i really enjoy The Hilton. Slighly upper class, Quite, treat ya great and
the food is amazing.

The brunch at Carusos is unfukingbelievable!!!

panther

EOG Dedicated

like to eat at caesars

great lamb chops

ballys(primeplace) chairman steak

TAJ (safari) primerib

trop(carmines)pasta

they feed me well:+textinb3 :+textinb3

Carmines is fantastic!! The Trop really stepped it up over the last few years.
Excellent night clubs, shops and restaurants were added. They had to so they can compete with The Borgata.