Are there any serious Poker Players reading this?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: Are there any serious Poker Players reading this?

as in all other forms of gambling, the cards go in cycles.

The Devil

EOG Master

I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF A SERIOUS PLAYER, BUT I FEEL I CAN HOLD MY OWN AGAINST MOST PLAYERS........PREFER ONLINE TO LIVE AS I CAN PLAY MULTIPLE TABLES AT THE SAME TIME AND THE GAME IS SO MUCH QUICKER.......

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">playing online is actually quite stupid.
there are TONS of cheats online...i.e. playing in same room, on multiple computers or on phone or on messenger....i know tons of people that do it.

cons way outnumber the pro of practice and seeing more hands.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

".e. playing in same room, on multiple computers or on phone or on messenger...."

Even so, if your a decent player you should be able to get away from most of the hands where your beat.

Online is rough. If its a cash game, you probably only wanna play A 10 higher or pockets.

FireItUp420

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">playing online is actually quite stupid.
there are TONS of cheats online...i.e. playing in same room, on multiple computers or on phone or on messenger....i know tons of people that do it.

cons way outnumber the pro of practice and seeing more hands.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

texansfan

EOG Master

I like to play on Pokerstars during the day. It seems to be mostly agressive Europeans who play at this hour. If you're patient and play goods hand you can win some good money. They seem to be very agressive and raise every pot whether they have a hand or not.

texansfan

EOG Master

Shrink, if your question was direct towards me I play very low limits. Mostly around .50/1.00 and 1/2.

cashbox

EOG Member

Like texasfan I only play low limits online and mostly 5 or 10 buck tourneys both sit-and-goes and multi-table--on the sit and goes I do write down my opponents names- if u stick to the low limits and play decent you should hold your own----collusion is always a problem especially Im sure in higher limits--so stick to low limits----probably better to stick with the bigger rooms like poker stars--suggest avoiding absolute and bodog

I've played up to 30/60, or 10/20 NL online. That was when Neteller was around.

The SNG's are addictive. Highest I've played was a $500 Heads up.

mildavid

EOG Member

Tourneys keep players who collude to a min.......

if your just starting.............try low buy in bounty tourneys you'll learn a lot......

as for multiple tables.....when i do, I play them from different sites and tourneys only....

cash games.......stick to one table and watch baseball when your out of the hand but always track the action.......

If you catch yourself getting superstitious..take a week off cuz you are losing your grip......LOL

these are just my opinions......if they help and you feel the need........... donate to the Disabled American Veterans.

mild

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

If you are serious, my brother will offer his services for a fee I am sure. One of the best online players in the world.

fobs

EOG Member

just a newbie in playing poker. don't play with real money yet. just free tourneys and online but it has helped me. i'd say it's the best way to start. :smokesmal

----------

Last edited by a moderator:

dirty

EOG Master

Sorry we don't allow soliciting other sites

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

If you are serious, my brother will offer his services for a fee I am sure. One of the best online players in the world.

what name does your brother play under if you dont mind the question?