Those Of You In Nevada.

Vote For America On Election Day.

Here's How You Do It.

U S Senate- Republican

U S Congress-Republican

Governor- Republican

All State Races- Republican

It's Pretty Simple.

Every Other Vote, Is A Vote For Communism.

Spread The Word.

Educate The People, Who Don't Know Any Better.

Get Rid Of Sisolak !

Here's His Buddy.

1654354043971.png

1654354065927.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
The next virus or disease will be the beginning of the end. Most will ignore lockdowns etc. Anything with a high mortality rate will be difficult to recover from
Most will ignore lockdowns because they failed, they didn't and dont work, which is why no one else in history has tried it. You isolate the sick, not the healthy.

Now that covid is over we can look back at it, what was done, etc. What we see is that it was never a serious virus, not for a min, we thought it was, some were convinced it was(some still are), but it was not.

MrTop

EOG Master
Most will ignore lockdowns because they failed, they didn't and dont work, which is why no one else in history has tried it. You isolate the sick, not the healthy.

Now that covid is over we can look back at it, what was done, etc. What we see is that it was never a serious virus, not for a min, we thought it was, some were convinced it was(some still are), but it was not.

covid was not strong disease. Unless it does something long term. There are stronger ones. TB is stronger but they have meds for it. What is china doing i have no idea.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The next virus or disease will be the beginning of the end. Most will ignore lockdowns etc. Anything with a high mortality rate will be difficult to recover from

I will steal this saying. The only variable between most conspiracy theories and the Truth Social is time. Something like that. They are quietly making multiple mea cookies. Dominion was in fact connected to the internet and vulnerable to an election altering hack. Vaccinated people do in fact get covid, spread covid, get sick and die. Natural immunity does in fact beat vaccination. There was in fact ballot harvesting in key states but no proof of a conspiracy and can't determine definitively the ballots favoured Biden or Trump so not election altering. Go on and on and on and on.

I'm not a scientist or an asshole like Alex Berenson (had to unsubscribe from his goofy substack because he was routinely going off script to pundit personality) but I think you people who took multiple jabs are going to have a problem. I think your immune systems are shot and a lot more than that. Right, dinky? Somewhat off topic but on topic when you think about it. What in the world went down in Uvalde? This may be the worse and worse police response to a violent event. It is unexplainable they could have botched it this bad and they are clearly in extreme coverup mode. And this time the FB not apparently involved.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Some magazine publishing companies, like Time and Sports Illustrated, have started publishing magazines with longer shelf lives (three or four months) rather than kicking out publications every week.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And now some publishing companies aren't afraid to price magazines at $9.99, $13.99 and even $18.99.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Checking the twitter feed before crawling into my bunker. A Dallas bar held a drag event for kids today. I’m feeling more optimistic about our future. Good night everyone.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member

boston massacre

EOG Master
I read somewhere this is the 19th food processing plant fire in 2022. Just a coincidence. Get prepared.

All Part Of The Communist Democratic Plan.

Remember All The Burning That Took Place During The Summer Of George Floyd ?

There Was No Outrage By Any Democratic Politician.

It Was Their Voters, Doing The Burning.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hopefully, America doesn't run out of tin foil.

You guys would be doomed.

It's ouchie again. Keep your eyes closed, your mouth shut, your ears covered, keep taking those jabs and keep supporting the current thing. You're doing great! Joe Biden and the Democrats love you!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This all started March 2020. Fucking idiots like ouchie accepted the "15 Jason Days to slow the spread" and they were allowed to do it. Everything started there. Everything that is happening and will happen is because of locking down the country and shutting down the economy. Sure, Joe Biden took the ball and ran with it but he doesn't get the chance without the plandemic. And the cruel irony is Donald J Trump is responsible for pushing the Skynet button.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
People like ouchie will keep supporting the current thing until the current thing hits them on their silly fucking heads. By then it is too late for all of us. The positive is they will suffer the same consequences.

MrTop

EOG Master
Items with the tear off style lid, generally don't store well.

The next time I need to share a good laugh here, I'll compile a complete listing of my doom stash inventory.

Plus, I ate so much potted meat as a child, having to eat it again during the collapse might spark PTSD.

peanut butter short term?

iodine?

portable water filter?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Buy yourself a couple berkey systems and outside desert conditions, your doom stash won't have any water concerns.

I've been using berkey for nearly 20 years.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
January 6 hearings start this week. Watch the ratings. Nobody will watch. Nobody gives a shit. This is all Democrats got and it has a negative effect on their midterm chances. I hope they go all balls out and I am sure they won't disappoint me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The visual of them doing their ritual hearings and the country burning down perhaps literally is she's perfect.

MrTop

EOG Master

Buy yourself a couple berkey systems and outside desert conditions, your doom stash won't have any water concerns.

am/fm radio that works on electric / battery

boston massacre

EOG Master
January 6 hearings start this week. Watch the ratings. Nobody will watch. Nobody gives a shit. This is all Democrats got and it has a negative effect on their midterm chances. I hope they go all balls out and I am sure they won't disappoint me.

Any Odds Posted On Number Of Lies That Will Be Broadcasted ?

I'm Looking To Go Big.

OVER !

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member

Good advice Woodrow. Love the Berkey.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I read the below comment today at zerohedge.

It’s a slow day in some little town……..
The sun is hot….the streets are deserted.
Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit.
On this particular day a rich tourist from back west is driving thru town.
He stops at the motel and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night.
As soon as the man walks upstairs, the owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.
The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.
The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill at the feed store.
The guy at the Farmer’s Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her services on credit.
She, in a flash rushes to the motel and pays off her room bill with the motel owner.
The motel proprietor now places the $100 back on the counter so the rich traveler will not suspect anything.
At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, picks up the $100 bill, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the money & leaves.

Wrap your heads around that one.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I read the below comment today at zerohedge.

It’s a slow day in some little town……..
The sun is hot….the streets are deserted.
Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit.
On this particular day a rich tourist from back west is driving thru town.
He stops at the motel and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night.
As soon as the man walks upstairs, the owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.
The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.
The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill at the feed store.
The guy at the Farmer’s Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her services on credit.
She, in a flash rushes to the motel and pays off her room bill with the motel owner.
The motel proprietor now places the $100 back on the counter so the rich traveler will not suspect anything.
At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, picks up the $100 bill, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the money & leaves.

Wrap your heads around that one.
That could be any number of small towns around me.