Arizona Basketball

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Everything I have read about them was that this is a rebuilding year, starting over from scratch blah blah blah. Well I watched them play Colorado Thursday night and they looked every bit of the usual top 25 Arizona team they are every year. Thoughts?

Typical Sean Miller team. They have talent but won't play well as a team. Miller = good (dirty) recruiter but awful coach. I have watched the team the entire season and believe Thursday was an anomaly

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Typical Sean Miller team. They have talent but won't play well as a team. Miller = good (dirty) recruiter but awful coach. I have watched the team the entire season and believe Thursday was an anomaly

Gotcha. I thought it would be a close game. Colorado looked awful but have to give credit to Arizona they looked really good.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Can they stop Utah from scoring?

Will Utah be capable of staying in their own game after a win?

Plus-8 looks very tempting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Now the second-best basketball program in the state.

Soon to be third when Dan Majerle passes them.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Since Arizona head coach Sean Miller arrived in Tuscon, the Wildcats are14-4 against Arizona State.

Both teams in turmoil (injuries, players leaving both programs)

Would take u of a just based on home court and they seem to be a more experienced side.

Heim

EOG Master
Oregon was double teaming the low post every possession and Miller still couldn't figure out what to do. Plus could not get stops to put any rally together. NIT bound for sure.

Oregon was double teaming the low post every possession and Miller still couldn't figure out what to do. Plus could not get stops to put any rally together. NIT bound for sure.

Exactly-Miller is the worst X/O coach at a major program I've ever seen.

Heim

EOG Master
I didn't see the game but I think you guys are overreacting. Oregon is a good team.

They got healthy. White and Wooten back is huge. I really thought yesterday was a dead spot for them but Altman
keeps them focused.

So Hurley has never beat Altman and today they are laying only -3.5 (he is 0-5 su and 1-4 ats none of the losses being very close)

If Dort can actually find his shot I think ASU wins this game relatively easy, but that is the question.

Edwards and Cherry are shooting better and Remy Martin should be able to contain Pritchard on defense. Cheatham should be able to contain whomever he guards (King or White)

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Didn't bet today but when I saw USC -1.5 I thought there was some value there. Congrats to all you Zona haters who surely pounded the Trojans tonight (pun intended). Except for Sol since guy doesn't even gamble....

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Didn't bet today but when I saw USC -1.5 I thought there was some value there. Congrats to all you Zona haters who surely pounded the Trojans tonight (pun intended). Except for Sol since guy doesn't even gamble....

This guy sounds angry.