Arizona Basketball

Hearing Sean Millers job might be in danger over the FBI/NCAA investigation. AZ board of regents are meeting to discuss Miller tomorrow

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Hearing Sean Millers job might be in danger over the FBI/NCAA investigation. AZ board of regents are meeting to discuss Miller tomorrow

Been saying it for awhile. Sean is going down. And the program is going with him.

UofA is going to regret they ever stood by him when this all started to come out last season.

There is zero chance he knew nothing about this. And next to zero chance he didn't have his hands all over it.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
ASU can’t shoot free throws. If they don’t come back and beat Wazzu at home they don’t deserve a tournament bid.

Heim

EOG Master
Not a team I want to face in Pac-12 tourney. Williams is back Sat. Their lack of depth, due to injuries, has kept them from playing a full 40 minutes of defense but if you watched the ASU game or Utah 1H they're capable of beating anyone.

Not a team I want to face in Pac-12 tourney. Williams is back Sat. Their lack of depth, due to injuries, has kept them from playing a full 40 minutes of defense but if you watched the ASU game or Utah 1H they're capable of beating anyone.

I don’t see it. AZ doesn’t look like it has much heart this year.

This conference is fukkin crazy, the home court edge continues to be one of the strongest.

USC beats Oregon by 16 and then loses the next 3 games to UCLA, Utah, and Colorado.
Oregon loses to USC and then wins their next 4 games vs Arizona, Arizona St, at Washington St, and at Washington.........

Arizona State looks to have the easiest draw, but Hurley will have to beat Altman or Krytkowski to get to the championship game who he has not had much success against....

See ya Sean!

ASU now takes over as the premier program in AZ in all 3 major sports.

Don't forget the Devils hockey team. They've become a legitimate program currently ranked 8th in the nation and this year will qualify for the 16 team tournament over blue blood programs like North Dakota and Minnesota

Last edited:
Devils Baseball is humming this year.

Maybe Smith had a plan all along?

14-0. Weak schedule so far. But have a quality win on the road at CSF.

Devils have played great but like you say..... the schedule has been dog shit. Smith is still a shit coach and major asshole

Interested to see what # they hang for USC/UA for Wednesday - I think UA wants to end their season as quickly as possible

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Don't forget the Devils hockey team. They've become a legitimate program currently ranked 8th in the nation and this year will qualify for the 16 team tournament over blue blood programs like North Dakota and Minnesota

Yup. Amazing how fast that program has come in such a short time. I don’t think they became a full NCAA hockey program until just a couple years ago.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Devils have played great but like you say..... the schedule has been dog shit. Smith is still a shit coach and major asshole

Still early for sure. Only thing that will change my mind on him is a National Title. Then he would only be an asshole. In my book anyway.

Heim

EOG Master
Interested to see what # they hang for USC/UA for Wednesday - I think UA wants to end their season as quickly as possible

Arizona -1. I agree with you. How can you bet UA when Miller is thanking people for giving him the opportunity to coach at McKale for 10 years?

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
I'd say st Mary's getting in didnt help the conference at all.

For you to be right, you are gonna need about 7-9 more dominos to fall.

ASU would have to go 1 and done in the Pac12 Tourney AND about 6-8 more St. Mary's are going to have to steal a bid from bubble teams.

That's the only way ASU would get knocked out.

Heim

EOG Master
I look at SC. It's possible they can win 4 in a row. Porter is possible lottery, Boatwright looks like a late first rounder and they have size. It will come down to making 3s.

Heim

EOG Master
Arizona -1. I agree with you. How can you bet UA when Miller is thanking people for giving him the opportunity to coach at McKale for 10 years?

Sometimes you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. Fezzik:

ANALYSIS
Az ALWAYS travels better than any other team to the Pac12 Championship in Vegas.

With a crowd advantage AND the slightly better team, Az -1 is a good bet here.

Sometimes you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. Fezzik:

ANALYSIS
Az ALWAYS travels better than any other team to the Pac12 Championship in Vegas.

With a crowd advantage AND the slightly better team, Az -1 is a good bet here.

Ha-thanks for sharing Heim-too funny