Arizona Plays 1-1 YTD

devilmann

EOG Addicted
Three Under plays on the Cats and Devils this weekend. There is a sight chance of rain (15%) in Tucson. The Wildcats looked like they got there offense together last week against NAU, but they always look good against the Lumberjacks. With that said I am expecting a low scoring game with a score around 23 - 14 in favor of U of A.

The Devils host the Aztecs and should blow them out, but there is no way I am laying -28 at this point. I like the under here better at 31 for the 1st half better. Keller always seems to start out a bit flat in the first half. If you watched ASU's first two games you know what I mean (this was also the pattern last year as well). There were many bad throws and dropped balls. The under for the game at 58.5 is almost a play for me but not quite as I mentioned the Devils seem to get there offense rolling by the second half.

2 UNIT UNDER 45.5 UofA
1 UNIT UNDER 23 1st H UofA
2 UNIT UNDER 31 1st H ASU

devilmann

EOG Addicted
Re: Arizona Plays 1-1 YTD

Raining and thunderstorm alert for Tucson Today.

Another play I like today outside of Arizona teams is Idaho +25 (1 UNIT). Doubtfull Wash St will run this one up against a former assistant and Idaho is not really that bad of a team as well.