Articles of Impeachment to be filed against Biden Jan. 21st.

Someone needs to take MTG and fellow NUT JOB Lauren Boebert out back and.................."eliminate" them from the planet

MTG is a pain in the ass - and is an ass

She is doing this knowing there is a 0% chance it passes the DEMOCRATIC CONTEOLLED HOUSE but wants to get attention for it. That she will. She needs to GO! Yesterday

If her constituents really think this is a lady doing her job then we need to go blitz that district and burn their shit into the ground.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why stop there?
Let's just kill everyone who disagrees with you.

ZzyzxRoad defending MTG. The Congresswomen that posts outrageous anti-democratic conspiracies, pure lies. One example his when she claimed Nancy Pelosi wanted another mass school shooting so she could enact tougher gun laws. And many Republicons believe this lie and defend MTG!

"Yabba, Dabba, whoey, zou"
- ZzyzxRoad

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-t...g-school-shootings-resurfaced-fb-post-1562815

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sounds like the mantra of those domestic terrorist trump supporters who stormed the Capitol

A right wing group inspired by the lies spewed by Trump and his Republicon Congressmen and Women! One of the saddest chapters in American history, led by Trump!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Along with saving us all from the countless satanic pedophiles who drink baby's blood

What is going to happen to "IQ of None" (what I call them) now that Der Fuhrer is no longer the leader and thus is unable to stop those who do this stuff?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Someone needs to take MTG and fellow NUT JOB Lauren Boebert out back and.................."eliminate" them from the planet

MTG is a pain in the ass - and is an ass

She is doing this knowing there is a 0% chance it passes the DEMOCRATIC CONTEOLLED HOUSE but wants to get attention for it. That she will. She needs to GO! Yesterday

No Communist Punk Like You Will Ever Silence Lauren Boebert.

EVER !

kane

EOG master
Speaking of ignorant cunts, has anyone seen Monkey lately? He left his place like a rat leaving a sinking ship once he realized his orange pig hero got curb stomped. I'll say this much for Merlin the Moron, sure he's dumb as a box of rocks, but at least he's sticking around

mr merlin

EOG Master
And These are All Facts.

Let's Have a Trial in The Senate.

Plenty of Evidence For a Guilty Verdict To Be Handed Down.

Let's Bring in Tony Bobulinski To Testify.

Let The F.B.I. Present What is on Hunter Biden's Laptop.

Pussy Democrats are Frightened of That Idea.

Fuckin Wimps.
The latest scuttlebut is there's almost no chance trump is convicted this time around, aint that a shame, that wont stop rino's like Romney, sasse, etc from giving some attention grabbing speeches however.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The latest scuttlebut is there's almost no chance trump is convicted this time around, aint that a shame, that wont stop rino's like Romney, sasse, etc from giving some attention grabbing speeches however.

Why would a party of traitors, inserrectors, sedition, and conspirators vote to convict their anti American leader? Who thinks they would?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Speaking of ignorant cunts, has anyone seen Monkey lately? He left his place like a rat leaving a sinking ship once he realized his orange pig hero got curb stomped. I'll say this much for Merlin the Moron, sure he's dumb as a box of rocks, but at least he's sticking around
I had enough and blocked him about 2 weeks ago. 1st poster I ever blocked. He was too much. Had nothing to say and repeated the same lies over and over and over and over and still couldn't get anything right. Just a big pussy posting anonymously and felt he could say whatever he wanted without repercussions. Guys like that never have the balls to say the shit that came out of his mouth in the real world. They'd end up with an ass-whooping. What a difference it made in here as well. Only wish I would have done it 4 years ago.

Bushay

NHL Expert
And These are All Facts.

Let's Have a Trial in The Senate.

Plenty of Evidence For a Guilty Verdict To Be Handed Down.

Let's Bring in Tony Bobulinski To Testify.

Let The F.B.I. Present What is on Hunter Biden's Laptop.

Pussy Democrats are Frightened of That Idea.

Fuckin Wimps.
And here's the 2nd biggest pussy in the group. He's next. This one has serious mental issues though. Claims he's served our country so he gets a pass to this point because of it. Only hope some family members get him some help before he hurts someone. I'm guessing he inhaled some nerve gas in battle. No other way to explain his behavior. This fucker's flat out crazy and off medication.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And here's the 2nd biggest pussy in the group. He's next. This one has serious mental issues though. Claims he's served our country so he gets a pass to this point because of it. Only hope some family members get him some help before he hurts someone. I'm guessing he inhaled some nerve gas in battle. No other way to explain his behavior. This fucker's flat out crazy and off medication.

Your Long Time Boyfriend Got Caught.

Punk !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...propriate-messages-to-several-men/ar-BB1cOiY7

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sources have revealed? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Who told you this? Merlin? BM? lol.

I don't see anything but did you ever think it's a hearing aid? He is 76 you know.

The best part is this is all they have now that the orange crook has been removed legally.

What's next? A tan suit?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I think he's 78, and fading fast.

I don't see anything but did you ever think it's a hearing aid? He is 76 you know.

The best part is this is all they have now that the orange crook has been removed legally.

What's next? A tan suit?

For four years the cult leader and followers would claim all factual but negative stories about their leader to be fake news. The minute trump lost the election it's been nothing but fake news from them.

No brains

No balls

No integrity

boston massacre

EOG Master

What's next? A tan suit?

You Drooled Over The Lincoln Project Boys Club Posts.

You and The Biden Boys on Here Closely Align With Their Philosophy.

Always Entertaining To See You Dumb Suckers Get Hoodwinked Again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...propriate-messages-to-several-men/ar-BB1cOiY7

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You Drooled Over The Lincoln Project Boys Club Posts.

You and The Biden Boys on Here Closely Align With Their Philosophy.

Always Entertaining To See You Dumb Suckers Get Hoodwinked Again.

Lol! You're an original Dumb Sucker,who encouraged sedition, insurrection, conspiracies, racism, whining and lies.

Fox News has been banned in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. Misinformation has dropped 73% since Trump has been banned from Twitter. More proof that Boston Massacre, is an original Dumb Sucker, and on the wrong side of history!