Articles of Impeachment to be filed against Biden Jan. 21st.

Newly-elected Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Wednesday said she plans on filing articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden on his first full day in office next week.

During an appearance on Newsmax Wednesday evening, Greene, a vocal supporter of President Trump, said that she is planning on introducing a measure to impeach Biden on Jan. 21, one day after his inauguration.

“I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a President of the United States who is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies, so on January 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden,” Greene told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...e-will-introduce-impeachment-articles-against

She does have a good point. If she feels it's warranted it could be one SECOND after he takes the oath.

One of the many problems the Congresspeople had over the last four years was not nipping things in the bud. The VERY first thing Trump did that warranted impeachment should have triggered filing the articles. For Impeachment I, They waited until the campaign year for some distraction strategy instead.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
She does have a good point. If she feels it's warranted it could be one SECOND after he takes the oath.

One of the many problems the Congresspeople had over the last four years was not nipping things in the bud. The VERY first thing Trump did that warranted impeachment should have triggered filing the articles. For Impeachment I, They waited until the campaign year for some distraction strategy instead.
It seems like when she is involved, it’s more for party gain and less about the country. My question is why impeach him a second time if the senate isn’t on board with it? Nothing changes IMO.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It would be rather funny if the dems went along with it, then they can have who they really want as president - Kamalla.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
unfortunately joe cheater will not get what he deserves.

You and Raiders the Retard are obviously Nazi's. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a Nazi leader who recently said "Hitler was right".

Bomzee and Raiders never fail to show all the true colors. Nazism and Retardism!

"Go get em Bull Durham".
- Dumb Bomzee

"Hydoxyclorquine cures covid".
-Raiders the Retard

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Kamala would be a perfect fit to stomp on Turnip's fine collection of rednecks, tards and Chitty lifers.

Take her bout 7 sec to grape stomp you and your cousins here

Gonna be a hoot to watch. HAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHALOOLIZULLLLZ

BAGA

billysink

EOG Dedicated
When Turnip, your chosen God, arrived you had the House, the Senate, a guaranteed 2 term president and his family of Angels.

Your chosen God personally lost the House, gave away the Senate and is now headed for prison, along with most of his airheaded offspring. Quit his 1st term in a hissy fit with two months to go, buried by a demented hermit.

So in short, pretty much history's greatest fukk up and his pack of inbreds will never be heard from again.

Berried

Bigrunner

EOG Master
1.Trump lost popular twice.
2. Got impeached twice.
3. Led an insurrection on the U.S. Government

Right wing idiots call him the GOAT. LOL He'll will go down as the worst, most unfit, most corrupt president in the history of the United States.

janus

EOG Dedicated
You and Raiders the Retard are obviously Nazi's.

* calls someone a retard
* uses the most obvious retard indicative, the classic misuse of the apostrophe

you can always tell dummies by that. they just can't help themselves. but for dummies to call other people retards and reveal themselves as dipshits in the same post?

that's special.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
* calls someone a retard
* uses the most obvious retard indicative, the classic misuse of the apostrophe

you can always tell dummies by that. they just can't help themselves. but for dummies to call other people retards and reveal themselves as dipshits in the same post?

that's special.

But it's been over 4 years when I started calling Trump a Traitor. That became expanded to Benedict Donald and Adolph Trump. Solid handicapping on all fronts. Not too shabby. You? Probably still don't get it. You? Are a SUCKER!!!!

janus

EOG Dedicated
that's a solid response. really. i don't even need to respond. you could have responded "45 hijack country-time lemonade" and made more sense.

janus

EOG Dedicated
i know its tough, you guys, but clowns like bigrunner have to be shouted down. as dumb as they are, they're hijacking things based exclusively on your fear of being called out. You're not racist. you're not sexist. you're men, and that's nothing to be ashamed about. stop buying into bigrunner's fantasies about victimhood. you're not a victim, your lives are yours to live, you can win, and that doesn't depend on anyone but yourself. go out and get it.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Done the fukk in by the egregious and far reaching, hardcore and hellfire crime of.......

"classic misuse of the apostrophe"

J. Anus as judge and jury.

Its tough out there kids.

Just a thought.

If you call Biden racist (and those like him) who are trying to undo systemic racism, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE SITUATION IN THE FIRST GOD-DAMNED PLACE THAT'S BEING ADDRESSED?

I will only answer a real response to the above question. If you can't answer that, it might be an indication that it's Shut the Fuck Up Time. Just maybe.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They're called liberal. Liberals since the 1960's have destroyed the black family structure, the cities and neighborhoods they live in, their work ethic, their education system, and now the goal is to keep them perpetually drugged.

kane

EOG master
They're called liberal. Liberals since the 1960's have destroyed the black family structure, the cities and neighborhoods they live in, their work ethic, their education system, and now the goal is to keep them perpetually drugged.

Yeah

Cool story

With the shifting demographics of this country with expanding minorities the R’s better figure out a different strategy quick

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Cool story

With the shifting demographics of this country with expanding minorities the R’s be figure out a different strategy quick

Maybe it's a one off, but it looks like Georgia might be a purple state moving forward, and at some point in the near future Texas will become purple as well, of not blue. Every year the country is getting less white and more brown, that scares the shit out of the GOP, and if it doesn't, it should

Maybe it's a one off, but it looks like Georgia might be a purple state moving forward, and at some point in the near future Texas will become purple as well, of not blue. Every year the country is getting less white and more brown, that scares the shit out of the GOP, and if it doesn't, it should

You look at everything in your racist view of Black and White rather than what it is in Left and Right. The Left has become violent and has a cancel culture to squash dissenting opinions.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Just a thought.

If you call Biden racist (and those like him) who are trying to undo systemic racism, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE SITUATION IN THE FIRST GOD-DAMNED PLACE THAT'S BEING ADDRESSED?

I will only answer a real response to the above question. If you can't answer that, it might be an indication that it's Shut the Fuck Up Time. Just maybe.

Trump has been courting white supremicists before he even became president. He’s been given numerous opportunities to denounce them and their actions and he won’t do it.

Proud Boys: “stand back and stand by”

Al of this whataboutism? Fact: We had a president who orchestrated an attack on our government.

kane

EOG master
You look at everything in your racist view of Black and White rather than what it is in Left and Right. The Left has become violent and has a cancel culture to squash dissenting opinions.

Yeah the left is violent, and all those domestic terrorists that stormed the Capitol were on the left I suppose. Do you even realize how fucking stupid you are?

Yeah the left is violent, and all those domestic terrorists that stormed the Capitol were on the left I suppose. Do you even realize how fucking stupid you are?
So you have one incident on the Right and a whole summer of incidents from the Left where 47 people died, thousands injured, business were destroyed, some were burnt down.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump has been courting white supremicists before he even became president. He’s been given numerous opportunities to denounce them and their actions and he won’t do it.

Proud Boys: “stand back and stand by”

Al of this whataboutism? Fact: We had a president who orchestrated an attack on our government.
He enabled them after Charlottesville.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So you have one incident on the Right and a whole summer of incidents from the Left where 47 people died, thousands injured, business were destroyed, some were burnt down.
I can’t look at it as the same as Portland or any other city riot. It’s MUCH bigger. I’ll agree that if the cities took care of when it happened, perhaps the Capitol building doesn’t happen. I’m willing to bet if Floyd and others situations were taken care of correctly in the first place, none of this happens. In an election year, there are a lot of motives at play, mainly power.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Someone needs to take MTG and fellow NUT JOB Lauren Boebert out back and.................."eliminate" them from the planet

MTG is a pain in the ass - and is an ass

She is doing this knowing there is a 0% chance it passes the DEMOCRATIC CONTEOLLED HOUSE but wants to get attention for it. That she will. She needs to GO! Yesterday