ASU Jayden Daniels

Heim

EOG Master
Never bet Heisman futures but I might take a flyer on him at 20/1 or better. They have a good recruiting class next year and could play in Jan 1 bowl.

Slight in stature but a huge arm.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
For starters he plays west of the Mississippi so he’s severely limited there. McCaffrey should have won but got denied cause he was West Coast.

Also, are they really gonna go 11-1 better? Because anymore that’s basically what you have to do to win.

More value will be in ASU to win it all if you think they can really be that good and then hedge out come playoff time.

For starters he plays west of the Mississippi so he’s severely limited there. McCaffrey should have won but got denied cause he was West Coast.

Also, are they really gonna go 11-1 better? Because anymore that’s basically what you have to do to win.

More value will be in ASU to win it all if you think they can really be that good and then hedge out come playoff time.

Agree on this. Pac12 has some decent pass defenses and they are looking pretty good on average next year so can't put up the gaudy numbers so easily.

railbird

EOG Master

Mccaffery, Andrew Luck, cade mcnown, marshall faulk, anthony davis, toby gerhardt also screwed over by east coast bias. Jalen Mcdaniels wont be a top 3 pac 12 qb next yr, and is very wild and not very accurate.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mccaffery, Andrew Luck, cade mcnown, marshall faulk, anthony davis, toby gerhardt also screwed over by east coast bias. Jalen Mcdaniels wont be a top 3 pac 12 qb next yr, and is very wild and not very accurate.

How did those Players' Teams you mention, Finish up the season.

Was Stanford, San Diego St., UCLA, USC, In The HUNT for the National Championship in those years ?

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Probably a bit ambitious with Daniels next season to win such a biased award.

I'd rather buy stock in Herm and the Devils to win the conference. Go look at how many true freshman and sophomores were out there today. And how many of those kids he played last year as well.

Losing Benjamin and Aiyuk are huge losses. And it showed out there today. That was most of the offense this season.

But help is on the way. Johnny Wilson flipped from the Ducks to the Devils at the last hour. Smart kid.

I love Daniels and if he puts some muscle on his frame he could be a first round pick in the future.

I just don't see a future Heisman however. Very difficult for west teams to win and Herm plays such a conservative methodical offense JD is unlikely to ever put up gaudy stats.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
8-5 and beat a shitty team in a bowl is the lone bright spot?

I won't beat my chest over 8-5. But I believe their win total was set at 5 for the year. So they definitely exceeded expectations.

Think VD might have been trolling Birdy a bit there. BirdTurd had ASU UNDER the win total for the season.

I won't beat my chest over 8-5. But I believe their win total was set at 5 for the year. So they definitely exceeded expectations.

Think VD might have been trolling Birdy a bit there. BirdTurd had ASU UNDER the win total for the season.

Agreed, the other P12 fan bases really laughed when Herm got hired so definitely has been a good turnaround, but I'd slow the roll for the outsiders on the ASU needle especially this winning the conference stuff. While others might not notice it, the conference looks quite deep next season. The bottom feeders have gotten much better, OSU might have had the best turnaround season of all even if it didn't get them a bowl game. I think anyone expecting a national contender next year is going to be disappointed I think its going to be a parity league for awhile but with lots of quality but not great teams. And as long as WSU sucks I'm enjoying it all..

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Losing Benjamin and Aiyuk are huge losses. And it showed out there today. That was most of the offense this season.

But help is on the way. Johnny Wilson flipped from the Ducks to the Devils at the last hour. Smart kid.

More help on the way. Out of the UA All-American game today, 2 more playmakers committed to ASU. More weapons for Daniels on offense. #2 rated all-purpose back in the nation and another top rated WR.

Love it.

I'm on the TRAIN, Herm. I've been since Day 1.

ASU has signed more top 20 ranked California recruits this year than any program in the nation with 4. USC has signed 0 of the top 20 Cal players in this class. UCLA only signed 1.

Heim

EOG Master
ASU has signed more top 20 ranked California recruits this year than any program in the nation with 4. USC has signed 0 of the top 20 Cal players in this class. UCLA only signed 1.

Yes...as I said in the original post ASU in Jan 1 bowl a possibility.