Atlanta & Hamburg (Tennis)

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
We're coming off a good week. Let's take advantage of the momentum. There should be some good bets this week in Atlanta (Hard) and Hamburg (Clay). Feel free to post your picks.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Atlanta & Hamburg (Tennis)

Maximo Gonzalez +165 over S. Stakhovsky

Tough backing a guy who's lost 9 in a row, but Maximo has points to defend here. He's also the better clay courter.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Pere Riba -155 over T. Kamke

Kamke was an easy fade last week... nothing has changed this week.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

James Blake -125 over E. Gulbis

Hard for me to back Gulbis even if he leads their head-to-head. Gulbis has no confidence in his game. Blake recently won a challenger title with some decent competition. I'm backing the American.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

all men's matches in Hamburg were won in straight sets..not a single 3 setter out of 9 matches

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

no i usually like to wait a few days to see who is playing well...these opening round matches of non majors are a crapshoot

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

On to tomorrow velvet. Blake can minimize the damage hopefully.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, Blake match postponed due to rain delay. Devvarman won, and Blake will soften the blow tomorrow.

Miners26

EOG Veteran

no i usually like to wait a few days to see who is playing well...these opening round matches of non majors are a crapshoot

You're not serious with that post above are you? Round 1 of these smaller tournaments are the easiest money make opportunities you will come across in tennis betting; the best spots to find maximum value with little risk.

You're not serious with that post above are you? Round 1 of these smaller tournaments are the easiest money make opportunities you will come across in tennis betting; the best spots to find maximum value with little risk.

Put up or shut up.... post em

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Cedrik-Marcel Stebe +145 over N. Davydenko

Davydenko is the easiest fade on tour. Absolutely horrendous.

tripp

EOG Master

Books starting to catch up to how bad Davydenko is playing...just a couple weeks ago these two played and Davy was -350 or so i believe (and of course he lost)

Stebe been having some success lately, but idk i'm just never too impressed when i watch him. Andujar dusted him off pretty quick, but understand this is not nearly about him and almost entirely about fading davy

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Books starting to catch up to how bad Davydenko is playing...just a couple weeks ago these two played and Davy was -350 or so i believe (and of course he lost)

Stebe been having some success lately, but idk i'm just never too impressed when i watch him. Andujar dusted him off pretty quick, but understand this is not nearly about him and almost entirely about fading davy

Stebe just smoked JC Ferrero after Ferrero won last week in Stuttgart

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Fabio Fognini +173 over J. Melzer

Fognini is good enough on clay to give Melzer a good run. Clay isn't Melzer's best surface.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Julian Reister +220 over M. Youzhny

Not Youzhny's tourney, and he never really does much on clay. I like the way the German is playing here. It should be close.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, I can't believe he lost to Ram. Lipsky must've been out there helping him. LOL

Ram and Lipsky just got trashed by two 20 years old clowns who haven't ever played a match (Kevin King and Drake Bernstein). Ram & Lipsky were -2000 and lost in straight sets to these fools.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Two interesting matches @Hamburg tomorrow. Simon vs. Youzhny and Almagro vs. Verdasco

I'm waiting to see where this goes...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Who you like Kinger?

Fish -160?

Tough one, but, Isner or pass. Fish is defending his title here... he actually beat Isner in this same spot last year. But Isner is on a nice streak, and can climb the rankings with a victory. The only thing I don't like is that he has a hard time breaking, so this will probably turn into another serve-fest... give me the odds.

And, in the other Final, I like Almagro to win, but passing on the -260 price.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Nothing today. I usually stop for a couple of days when I get cold. I'll try to to fire it up again tonight.