ATP Tennis Nishikori vs Herbert (SHARP PLAY)

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Last time we saw Nishikori was at the Australian Open against Novak Djokovic where he bowed out. What else was new? Not much. Same old story. Body fell apart because for some reason the farther he goes in tournaments the weaker it gets. Granted, his style of play is grueling on the body which relies on movement and precision but he needs to man up at majors if he ever wants to taste one ever again. I find it ironic he claims to be 100% fine now given that it’s been less than a month later after the bow out against Djokovic. There are rumblings he’s the type to just flat out give up against Djokovic because they’re the exact same but Joker can do everything that much better. Whatever the case may be, Nishikori will or should be ready to play today. Like I said, athletes tend to rise to the occasion when people are talking shit and there’s no doubt even in a non major he wants to wipe the taste out of everybody’s mouth regarding the AO exit. His opponent in Herbert has had a mini resurgence in a sense going far in a tournament in his homeland eventually losing to Tsonga in the final. Throughout that entire tournament he took out big server after big server until Tsonga finally got his number. Guys who really don’t have the movement Nishikori has.

Nishikori -3.5 games -110

Excuse my language but Nishikori is going to fuck Herbert up today.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
i did see nish at -333 at one shop did gt a chuckle out of that.

will have a second peek here Iwish

thanks for posting

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
DBS4 is showing the match will begin in approximately three hours.

Good luck, Pro.

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Somebody or some people bet on Herbert big, I just don’t see it. I’m sure there’s doubt regarding Nishikori’s health but his m.o. is to quit against Djokovic.

Nishikori isn’t power but neither is Herbert so if you think he’s going to beat Nishikori at his own game people must be under the influence already. It’s not happening.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The thing about the move from 3.5 to 3 games wise in tennis is pretty significant. It moved to 3.5 -115 right after I bet it but then somebody or some people swooped in and hit Hebert.They not only hit it once they probably hit it multiple times. I just don’t agree. Herbert has played a lot of tennis lately and Nishikori loves indoors.

I’m intrigued.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Can’t wait for United and PSG. Today is going to be a great day. Cavani Neymar out for PSG. If PSG plays the same way they usually do it’s going to be a long night. Their midfield will get run over by Pogba. Ole Gunnar isn’t Mourinho. This isn’t a game. He isn’t playing for 1 to 0. He will go for blood.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Can’t wait for United and PSG. Today is going to be a great day. Cavani Neymar out for PSG. If PSG plays the same way they usually do it’s going to be a long night. Their midfield will get run over by Pogba. Ole Gunnar isn’t Mourinho. This isn’t a game. He isn’t playing for 1 to 0. He will go for blood.

played small MANCHESTER UNITED -¼-103

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
If Verratti really is going to start for PSG it means they’re going for that goal or even 2 but it’s a dangerous game to play. Julian Draxler and sure as hell Di Maria isn’t going to help in the defending half. It doesn’t matter what Tuchel the manager says. They are offensive bound players. It’s in their blood.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
0-2 now. I dont think the revers forum jinx can help a soccer game that is 2 nil however. so Ill save my next one.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Pogba made runs early on. Man U had some chances few and far between but people act like it's the end of the world for them. Nobody in the entire soccer world would have stopped Mbappe there. He was like a lambo with his run and the pass he received was top class. Keep in mind Man Uniteds speed was eliminated too with Martial and Lingard going off. Psg means business even without Neymar and Cavani. Who knows, maybe playing without Neymar gave Di Maria and Draxler some extra motivation and power. We forget sometimes even these guys are world class. Even Verratti when healthy.

Pogba wont play in 2nd leg because of the official and his stupid red at end of match but the loss isnt as bad as everybody is making it out to be.