Attention Poster named Krackman

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
I would like to get some of that action too. I have 24.32$ in Cris right now and I would love to double it.

Let us know Coco

parkcityrep said:
lets clear this up mods

ParkCityRep is not JJ ..... I know this for a fact.

Krackman is Bill Krackman .... a great poster and a friend of Ken's.

Hitman and JJ wear the same panties everyday ....:cocktail

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
Glak, lets lock or throw this thread away. I accept your apology Park but just don't understand why you would start a thread with a title like that when you damn well know from being around a long time my name is spelled with a K not C. But whatever!

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Coco:

You, General, and Glacker have got to stop watching these Crime Scene detective shows on TV. They are make believe and they are going to your head. You are not Private Eyes and you aren't gonna uncover any conspiracies so find another hobby. Until you have solid concrete proof that I am Skip Gold, stop with these silly posts because me and Mario are having some big time laughs over this whole ordeal. What can I do to prove to you that I'm not Skipper Gold?

Skippy, I know where this is all stemming from (at least why they think I am you) and it's my fault. I hope you are having as much fun with it as I am.

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
Coco it was great all the way through 11th grade and then that friggin drug had to come out. You don't know how hard it was(and still is at times) to walk the streets and people you know say "Hey Krack"

:doh1

parkcityrep

EOG Senior Member
Krackman said:
Coco it was great all the way through 11th grade and then that friggin drug had to come out. You don't know how hard it was(and still is at times) to walk the streets and people you know say "Hey Krack"

:doh1
lollol, mods please edit title, or move thread

I feel you man.

I been called that sometimes and it's not cool after a while. That shit has never been cool anyways. If you rail or smoke crack you should keep it on the low and not take pride in it.

When did you move out of the Bronx?

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
1976, I still go there for bread and cheese. 187th and Arthur Avenue is were I lived and I still have a few relatives in Morris Park. Actually, going to visit them Thursday.

Addeo's bread is still the best in the world!

Equido or Artuso's for pastry

Teitel brother for meats and Italian imports

Calandra for homemade cheese