ATTENTION SAM ODOM

Care to explain this email??

"Dear Deb,

Apologize for putting it here, but didnt know how else to contact you.
Please check all your bank accounts, IRAs and such to make sure Eric is not draining them without your knowledge.
He just keeps losing and losing yet still betting without having a job.

Regards,"

Where the fuck do you get off? You think you know what you are talking about, but you don't know a god damn thing.

All you accomplished was showing what an ass you are to the world here.

Nice one guy

Re: ATTENTION SAM ODOM

Sam your a fucking asshole. We all give Brock shit on the forum but this is low. Your a fucking rat if this is true

Sammy what's your deal guy. You spend most days following JJ Golds shit around just to hopefully make it to his butthole one day. Now you go and pull this kind of stunt. Might be time to eat a bullet Sammy:shoot: You can't get no lower

J

joeybagadonuts

Did he at least include the video of Broke with the hooker or the video talking about the $300 HJ?

Still whoever did this clearly crossed the line.

UGAVII

Banned

sammy just took the food out of the mouths of many costan rican children:doh1

anyone want to post a line on whether or not deb actually received an email?

seems pretty convenient that this "story" would break right before landers is going on the radio show

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

What's the e-mail that was used, Brock? Have you received correspondence from him before from that e-mail?

What's the e-mail that was used, Brock? Have you received correspondence from him before from that e-mail?
i'm not saying any more...it was some faggot from here.

And whoever it is, is a coward and may have just used Sam Odom as the senders name. Whatever, We both laughed over it this morning.

Another first for EYE ON GAMING 12io4j2w90

cheapseats

EOG Master

Sammy seems to be in need of attention, but not sure he would go off the cliff with something like this.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

anyone want to post a line on whether or not deb actually received an email?

seems pretty convenient that this "story" would break right before landers is going on the radio show

Probably did receive an email...Probably not from sam odom, but could be. Joey/Sleepy also up brocks ass about the same amount as sam.

Wouldn't surprise me if she really did receive an email with how this forum obsesses with brock.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

Brock, can't believe you thought it was sammy. Like Sammy is going to send that and enclose "Sam Odom."

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

i'm not saying any more...it was some faggot from here.

And whoever it is, is a coward and may have just used Sam Odom as the senders name. Whatever, We both laughed over it this morning.

Another first for EYE ON GAMING 12io4j2w90

cubs?

Probably did receive an email...Probably not from sam odom, but could be. Joey/Sleepy also up brocks ass about the same amount as sam.

Wouldn't surprise me if she really did receive an email with how this forum obsesses with brock.

i would agree with this, i think sleepy is definitely one of the favorites as the sender :lol

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

He's too smart, Brock knows his name, he'd never do/say anything to someone with that info.

Just look through past threads about Brock, look for the guys that have 75 posts in them, I can think of 4 people off the top of my head.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Eric , I'm going to call her today... The # you gave me when you said she was responsible for not paying your debt in a timely fashion

We will have a nice talk

BTW - FUCK YOU