attn: All ENGLISHSPORTS, E.S.I.P, EUROSPORTS and TELEBET clients.

AK

The company is under new owner. Dennis and Tom are not in charge any more. Valiance James is the new owner and one of the deals is James have to pay all customers that has been waiting for a payout. If customer has any problem getting there payout just call the police station @ 011353909631890 ask for Frank Galaga or any one who answer the phone let them know what going on with the company.

TOW Poster lucky

AK

I would ask Roberto from Theoffshorewire as he would be more updated on there performance ect.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Most of their phone numbers are disconnected. The one I know that is left is always busy (usually the sign of someone that did not pay their phone bill).

So wassup AK? Still a heart beat there or are they dead? Have you been able to talk to anyone there?

Why would anyone take over a company with that rep and debt owed? That would make no sense. They would just start a new book.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
AK - That 703 # is no good. Try 800-559-2437 or 876-953-6233 and let's see if you get the same story I did.

These people are operating under the name of Telebet.

AK

Same sad news Bucky...

Looks to me this sherriff station is no where around and when I called telebet was informed they are not solid.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Well, I think the majority of the gambling community knows not to send any money to Telebet in Ireland. But, it doesn't hurt to make as many people as possible aware of the situation and as far as that goes business that accept advertising money need to know they should decline advertising money from them as they are trying to steal from new customers.

What a bunch of idiots to think they can dupe customers into sending money to them after their track record.