Attn: DAVE SCANDALIATO: Did you ever figure out who yelled out HEY MEATMAN the other day?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Re: Attn: DAVE SCANDALIATO: Did you ever figure out who yelled out HEY MEATMAN the other day?

Father When

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Attn: DAVE SCANDALIATO: Did you ever figure out who yelled out HEY MEATMAN the other day?

Is Father When a poster here at EOG.com?

slyone66

EOG Master

[video]https://youtu.be/UqFT9QLWW3I[/video]

slyone66

EOG Master

was doing a little research on meaty, looking fuking rough wtf, clean yourself meatmush:lightbulb:

ChuckyG

EOG Master

OK, this has to be a gag:

"...don't bet hockey. It's too confusing having to lay odds."

GTFOH.

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

Lots of recreational players struggle with the ML concept.

If you call the COMP WINNERS HOTLINE - 1 call, 2 plays gets it all.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

Lots of recreational players struggle with the ML concept.

If you call the COMP WINNERS HOTLINE - 1 call, 2 plays gets it all.

I'd rather stick needles in my eyeballs .

slyone66

EOG Master

he just clammed up when i called his personal number,,, idk he wouldnt say a word,,,,,:lightbulb:

slyone66

EOG Master

mush you dont wanna talk bud, its all make believe on the internet kid, everybody knows that.....:pop:

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

mush you dont wanna talk bud, its all make believe on the internet kid, everybody knows that.....:pop:

I was getting ready to take a shower for 5:00pm Mass when this clown called me and I returned his call on my way to church.

The stories you bozo's makeup around here are mindboggling.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I was getting ready to take a shower for 5:00pm Mass when this clown called me and I returned his call on my way to church.

The stories you bozo's makeup around here are mindboggling.

Any word from Chaz Williams?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Only to some Iowa hick who did not read the rest of the thread before he made his post.

I should have put two and two together and realized slyone66 was an Iowan........I like Iowa, great state.