attn...glaken or bucsfan...

glaken i thought i would come to you first..but if not i know bucsfan can getter done...grade the betjamaica contest so we can get money into our accounts and start gambling with it...what do you say...thanks for the contests..now grade the damn thing...jeffksu:+signs1-1 actually 3rd...:+signs8-1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I hope you are doing well Jeff.

Always nice to see a classy guy like you around.

Take care

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
I will look into that jeff....

Glaken i am sure has been busy today...I will see if he needs any help...give me a few minutes, i need to get my plays up...

Thanks bud

thanks general...all is well and i hope you are feeling better as well...take care and have a great day...jeffksu:+cool-1+

bump for glaken...bucsfan...the general...or shrink for that matter....:+signs8-1 :+signs1-1 3rd place...:frustrate thanks jeffksu

might as well put this up by ak's thread...what's it take to get the money deposited into our accounts...you had the bet jamaica contest...we won so where's the money....bet jam graded it for you...what the fuck over....:nono :nono :nono

yes dirty that is correct..march madness held at bet jam..1 jaguar..2 mr leisure...and 3rd jeffksu...for 500...300...200...cash accounts at bet jamaica...thanks dirty...

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
what money????? what contest?????? hehehehe:mutley i hate this dog almost as much as that damn go yankees emblem....................

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Jeff, Mr Leisure, Bailey, if u did not get paid, PLEASE email me with the info...Not sure if General got it taken care of before he left, but know he was busy....if u HAVENT been paid, please email me at bucsfan67@eog.com, with your bj acct number, and i will get it taken care of today....

Thanks