Attn JK - Are you a man of your word? Why is VITALYO still allowed to stalk with hate speech?

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated
JK - are you a man of your word ??

I have not said much the last days, you said one of the few rules at the EOG is to stay clear of hate speech

yet poster vitalyo still stalking me with posting world war II pictures ,Nazi pictures, nazi slur , derailing my threads plastering with inapropriate language?? just count #of pictures he posted in my Rugby thread

is this rule made ONLY for the jewish posters at EOG ?? to protect them from Meatmans rants??

does this rule count towards all ?? nobody seem to care that i am getting attacked every day

nobody seem to care that CK attack black people with the n word on a daily basis

its obvious that no ones cares,sorry, you said you do something but i have not seen any action taken yet

and for the last time vitalyo you filthy russian scum, my name is not Adolf

Sleepy

EOG Master
Re: Attn JK - are you a man of your word ?? why is vitalyo still allowed to stalking with hate speech?

Re: Attn JK - are you a man of your word ?? why is vitalyo still allowed to stalking with hate speech?

You know there are other forums you can post at?

JK has made it pretty clear pretty much anything goes here.

Yet you cry cry cry

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Sleepy you are just a stupid clown at the bottom of the barrel, not surprised you chimed in first, nobody here respect you, they all laugh at you , like they do at SBR and Kingers shithole , where they already pointed out that you are the one who hates everyone and everything, i cant take you retard serious , and by the way you tried to insult me in a other thread as "dumb foreigner" let me correct that for you fatty , its spelled f o r e i gn e r

i just try to understand the double standards here

Meaty is banned for something that counts not for everyone here

Sleepy

EOG Master

Hey pal I won my last and only two posted college football games of the year here

I am plus units in the daily picks

and I just crushed on all my WNCAA picks unlike some other clown who claims to be the women sport expert

BTW, They rolled out the red carpet for me at TGF and everybody looks forward to my posts

I am a honest, winning and respected capper/poster unlike you.

Hey pal I won my last and only two posted college football games of the year here

and I just crushed on all my WNCAA picks unlike some other clown who claims to be the women sport expert

BTW, They rolled out the red carpet for me at TGF and everybody looks forward to my posts

I am a honest, winning and respected capper/poster unlike you.

Bwaaahaaahaaaa its real to some people.....

Sleepy

EOG Master

The difference between us is that I make a living off my gambling acumen while you try to scam others with false records, inaccurate claims and made up stories while either betting nothing and/or a insignificant amount on sporting events.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Sleepy 17-15 +0.70 UNITS

Roxxyfish 28-19-1 +8.16 UNITS

:LMAO:LMAO:doh1

and do i really need to bump the threads from TGF and SBR where they have buried you ?? you dolt clown jeezus

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

ADOLF you took the bad line again? Ahh no not again :)
Did your whore mother teach you how to suck cock , or you learn it on your own ? What ever it is CONGRATS you master the art .

why is this russian scum allowed to bring my mother in the game in a thread where i just posted my soccer play fortoday????

please tell me JK ??

again , if my grand dad ass raped your grandma in 1939 , i understand all your hate against germans , if not you are just one sick individual

carolinakid

Banned

Hey ROXXY YOU FUCKER, leave my name out of your losing posts sir.i will use the n word anytime a black is a lowlife and act that way, the same way I would use the word redneck to talk about a low life white person.who the hell made you God as to the word fucker...damn loser you are sir

ajt

EOG Dedicated

Why don't you be a man of your word and stop posting here?

carolinakid

Banned

you got to love these Political correctness pussies these days.....fuckoff saut?ed roxxy

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Hey ROXXY YOU FUCKER, leave my name out of your losing posts sir.i will use the n word anytime a black is a lowlife and act that way, the same way I would use the word redneck to talk about a low life white person.who the hell made you God as to the word fucker...damn loser you are sir

you are even to stupid to understand that this post is not about you

its more in general that hate speech and racismn here is divided in different races or nationality

now get back in you cab

carolinakid

Banned

bottom line dude don't use my name guy.it that simple for me and you....and in another word you are the stupid fucker if you still want to use that cab bs.I could own you in a ny min if I wish dude

carolinakid

Banned

in your 1st post dude you posted this..............nobody seem to care that CK attack black people with the n word on a daily basis.again leave my name out of your posts fucker............

Sleepy

EOG Master

you could own roxxy with the loose change in your ash tray

carolinakid

Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^lol good one sir

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Why don't you be a man of your word and stop posting here?

excuse me, first off i am surprised you can create a FULL sentence without using a smiley icon and second, why should i stop posting here?
why dont those who want me to stop posting here just stay away from my threads ?

who deceides I am contribute for sure more on one week here than guys like you and barry in one year, at least Sleepy is funny at times

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

in your 1st post dude you posted this..............nobody seem to care that CK attack black people with the n word on a daily basis.again leave my name out of your posts fucker............

you dont getm, that was just one example of many, in this case it was you who used the n word, but there are several other posts from different posters who crosses the line and no one cares thats a fact , you understand now what i am saying ?? this is not about you or you in specific that was just one example , and you cant deny that you have problem with blacks

carolinakid

Banned

Sautee fish.......decides ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

OMFG , CK posting in a thread its like a Anal Wart, always coming back:shoot:

ajt

EOG Dedicated

I will stop posting if this defamation does not end

I am out of here till this is resolved
again i just wanted to talk sport

You said it yourself, now be a man of your word scumbag.

carolinakid

Banned

Roxxy you are a real tool sir so you use the word anal, so are you a bottom

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Roxxy and CK going at it....think I will sit back and enjoy since Roxxy is still posting after telling everyone he is leaving......

carolinakid

Banned

VD what up tonite sir, just got sick of this guy like most imo and it time he is put in his place.........

vitalyo

EOG Veteran
Re: Attn JK - Are you a man of your word? Why is VITALYO still allowed to stalk with hate speech?

LOL .

vitalyo

EOG Veteran
Re: Attn JK - Are you a man of your word? Why is VITALYO still allowed to stalk with hate speech?

JK - are you a man of your word ??

I have not said much the last days, you said one of the few rules at the EOG is to stay clear of hate speech

yet poster vitalyo still stalking me with posting world war II pictures ,Nazi pictures, nazi slur , derailing my threads plastering with inapropriate language?? just count #of pictures he posted in my Rugby thread

is this rule made ONLY for the jewish posters at EOG ?? to protect them from Meatmans rants??

does this rule count towards all ?? nobody seem to care that i am getting attacked every day

nobody seem to care that CK attack black people with the n word on a daily basis

its obvious that no ones cares,sorry, you said you do something but i have not seen any action taken yet

and for the last time vitalyo you filthy russian scum, my name is not Adolf
OK you CRY BITCH . You crossed the line when you talked about my mother . Let me remind you very CLEAR EOG RULES NO posts abusing family members and racial remarks .
NOW you low life scam bag nazi piss of shit trying to talk reasons . Playing vitim here :)
No no no . This shit doesn't work .
PS. ADOLF you are a disgusting human been .That's what you are ! I am not even trying to abuse you . You are a low life , i am telling you things the way they are .
And FUCK you and your whore mother along with and your drunk nazi low life dad .

You are a 20 douches marks product .

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

OK you CRY BITCH . You crossed the line when you talked about my mother . Let me remind you very CLEAR EOG RULES NO posts abusing family members and racial remarks .
NOW you low life scam bag nazi piss of shit trying to talk reasons . Playing vitim here :)
No no no . This shit doesn't work .
PS. ADOLF you are a disgusting human been .That's what you are ! I am not even trying to abuse you . You are a low life , i am telling you things the way they are .
And FUCK you and your whore mother along with and your drunk nazi low life dad .

You are a 20 douches marks product .

keep it Vitalyo you will be gone soon, I guarantee you that, and dont try to change things here i didnt talked bout you mother but you did, you my friend are the disgusting human beeing and you better hope we will never meet because i would hurt you real real bad

again there must have been someting bad in World War II to your family , but thats not my fault

vitalyo

EOG Veteran

Ahh poor poor ADOLF with another threat to hurt me real bad .What else is new. LOL.

PS. Guys like you we call couch warriors .