Attn MRBOWLING300 NFL contest post-up players: Free $500 college football conference championship week contest

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
99, I was thinking that the party was more exciting than entering picks for a $500 free roll contest.

Rest up and sharpen your pencil for the soon-to-be announced free roll bowl contest.
Haha will do WW and will attempt to represent better next time!

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Keep an eye out for the eog/mrbowling contest players bowl contest which also will pay $500 and have a similar format, involving more selections.

The window for submitting selections will be short, but advance notice will be provided.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
BEN BURNS FOR A BUCK
This year, for the first time, his entire "Birthday Sunday" card, including all his top-rated NFL, basketball, and World Cup plays, is available for only $1. In nearly 30 years, this is an absolute first.

Dell Dude, you should become the next Meatman among the tout world. It's a void that should be filled.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I liked every congratulations post except JK because he doesn't mean it. He's with the Kinky wing of EOG. That's the mistake Trump made first term. Filled with saboteurs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If JK gives me a month, I will like his post. I will be playing for Kinky's favourite charity. $1000. And I will give it my be best effort. It is time this feud ends.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
32 points.

3*
Utah Moremen u68
Kansas State u61.5
Tulane -4
Fresno State +3

4*
Utah Moremen +2.5
Michigan o52
North Carolina u63
Georgia o51.5

5*
Michigan -17
North Carolina +8
Georgia -17.5
Kansas State +2

22 points.

3*
Akron +10.5
Kansas State u61.5
Tulane -4
Fresno State +3

4*
Utah Moremen +2.5
North Texas +8.5
Ohio +1.5

Troy -9

5*
Michigan -17
North Carolina +8
Georgia -17.5
Kansas State +2

I should get paid $1500 for this shit. I pulled the trytrytry!

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I liked every congratulations post except JK because he doesn't mean it. He's with the Kinky wing of EOG. That's the mistake Trump made first term. Filled with saboteurs.

Fake JK likes you, Dude.

He sees a lot of himself in you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm so happy for you, Kinky. No lie. Warmobile is indeed going to win tomorrow and you got a great line, K State. Congratulations.

TYVM Phillies for signing Trea Turner. Nice +300 ticket cashed! Gonna cash a nice +132 ticket tomorrow - made even better knowing if I made that play today it would be -2500!! No real shock K-State ML +190 is long gone and ain't never coming back. K-State probably goes off the fave by kickoff once Bryce Young and other Bama players decide to sit this one out