Attn: Poster Detroit Dennis...

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Just wanted to ask you a few questions, since you have been a solid contributor since joining EOG less than a week ago. Forgive me for being nosey, but its a slow day. Feel free to ignore this if you want.

What sports do you find most/least profitable to wager?

What sports franchises do you root for?

How did you hear of EOG? DO you like it here?

Are there any tips/systems you would like to share?

Is there anything about your personal life you would like us to know?

Thanks for joining and being such a heavy contributor right off the bat...hoep it continues...:cheers

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran
Re: Attn: Poster Detroit Dennis...

LAWRENCE, Ignore you, NO FKING WAY YOUR GREAT. No seriously, I LOVE THE EOG cause i feel FREE HERE. I have been posting for years since the BETTORSWORLD DAYS. This site is very unique.. WHY? Unlike others sites, you guys welcome mostly everyone. EVERYONE chips in.. Which is great!!

mofome

Banned

LAWRENCE, Ignore you, NO FKING WAY YOUR GREAT. No seriously, I LOVE THE EOG cause i feel FREE HERE. I have been posting for years since the BETTORSWORLD DAYS. This site is very unique.. WHY? Unlike others sites, you guys welcome mostly everyone. EVERYONE chips in.. Which is great!!

:nono

i am not willing to accept you till i see evidence of your nakedness. not for me, for research, and stuff.

law, stop flirting. trouble will be :newsmile055:

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

lol, no way man...thanks for the kind words..feel free to address the other questions at your convenience...unless the "Who do you root for" question is too personal..then i understand

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

LAWERENCE, BASEBALL by FAR is the most profitable sport for me to wager on. The fact that you could wager on a fav on the moneyline and wager on a dog runline is awesome.I consider my self to be one of baseballs best cappers.. I have won Big time money, at some big time places. Like LARRY at DELMAR, MICKEY AND CRIS, LENNY at cascade, and most recent last year SKIP at GRANDE. Funny thing though SKIP is never there lol. SO i beat EDGAR instead of SKIP. But in BASKETBALL, DEER IN A HEAD LIGHT!!! LOL

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

yeah, a lot of people say bases is their favorite to bet..hopefully you'll share some plays this summer...and I agree that basketball can be tricky...shit always ends up tied with 5 minutes left anyways..

detroitdennis<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_657451", true); </SCRIPT> ..................HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TOES AND DOUBLE PENATRATIONS?:+clueless

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Dennis. This may be to personable but how much do you weigh.
Just getting my two cents in.

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

Is this the Dennis from the old EZB ????????

If so man, you must have some stories. Tell us some stuff from the begininng. What was it like at the start of the whole thing?

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

IHAVEBEENAROUND, you remember EZBETS.. Boy those were the good old days, before the fking DOMINICAN GOV stepped in! SHRINK, right now im everywhere.

The Devil

EOG Master

IS THIS THE DENNIS THAT I USED TO SPEAK TO ON THE PHONE AND HAVEN'T HEARD OF IN YEARS??????

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

ALL you POSTERS out there, MR DEVIL happens to be one of the most smartest individuals in this industry... EOG INJOY HIM.

Boddie

EOG Member

DD, I spent some time time in Dom. I may have even spoken with you briefly? What building? I didn't think the Dom gov had anything to do with EZ's closing.