Auburn will LIGHT Alabama up from 3

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Emery and Arsenal are going to go after Man City tomorrow. I'm putting a pause on everything in life to watch this soccer match.

Valuist

EOG Master
Fast forward a year. Auburn has Alabama in on deck circle and coming off a very rough 4 game sequence. 3 of their last 4 games have gone to overtime and the only one that didn't was a win over Kentucky. Kentucky may not have their strongest team this year, but I believe that conference wins over "reputation teams" (i.e. Kentucky and Mich St are always considered the teams to beat in their conferences to start the season) have more emotional impact than other conference wins. Alabama coming off 3 losses and still yet to play tonight at Georgia.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated
Fast forward a year. Auburn has Alabama in on deck circle and coming off a very rough 4 game sequence. 3 of their last 4 games have gone to overtime and the only one that didn't was a win over Kentucky. Kentucky may not have their strongest team this year, but I believe that conference wins over "reputation teams" (i.e. Kentucky and Mich St are always considered the teams to beat in their conferences to start the season) have more emotional impact than other conference wins. Alabama coming off 3 losses and still yet to play tonight at Georgia.

Have had a couple guys slowed by the flu as well - Auburn that is

Valuist

EOG Master
That rough 4 game sequence might have been enough for Alabama to get the cover, as bettors had to sweat out OT. Now 4 overtimes in their last 5 games for Auburn. Up next? At Mizzou on Saturday.