Autopsy on lost wagers

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I trust ZERO things the ny times says

You also bet with your heart and not your head. That's why you took a beating this election. I got you going 0 for 28 on pro Trump predictions. 😂 That's worse than the 0 for 25 Trump has rattled off in election fraud lawsuits. Oy Vey!

railbird

EOG Master
On graded wagers- Winners so far- Tillis +147 W, Collins +220 W Daines -230 W Ernst -115 W Trump to win No Car +115 W, Trump to win Ohio -200 terrible clv but W Trump to win Fla moving cost average +110 W. DJT to win IA -190 W Minnesota +370 L Pending Nv +350, Az +160, Ga -160. Trump +190.

Contest w Slip Pete- was Reagen vs Mondale type beatdown.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Railturd started a thread "Trump steamed up to -150". Tells everyone he bet Trump before the steam. He doesn't list any pro Trump bets. He took a beating. And he also touted to everyone bet Trump before he goes to -300. Railturd bet with his heart and took a beating!

railbird

EOG Master
Railturd started a thread "Trump steamed up to -150". Tells everyone he bet Trump before the steam. He doesn't list any pro Trump bets. He took a beating. And he also touted to everyone bet Trump before he goes to -300. ilturd bet with his heart and took a beating!
Trump went to -600 on election night. you took biden on my advice.

railbird

EOG Master
embrace ancestoral tendencies, thats why my polls were so spectaularly accurate. this goes for coaching and the players

kane

EOG master
On graded wagers- Winners so far- Tillis +147 W, Collins +220 W Daines -230 W Ernst -115 W Trump to win No Car +115 W, Trump to win Ohio -200 terrible clv but W Trump to win Fla moving cost average +110 W. DJT to win IA -190 W Minnesota +370 L Pending Nv +350, Az +160, Ga -160. Trump +190.

Contest w Slip Pete- was Reagen vs Mondale type beatdown.

Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia are all losses, and where is your Trump to win Pennsylvania and Michigan? Those are two more L's, and you also had him to win the election, yet another loss

MrTop

EOG Master
Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia are all losses, and where is your Trump to win Pennsylvania and Michigan? Those are two more L's, and you also had him to win the election, yet another loss

trump having a sit down with the michigan top guys right now to see if they pull a fast one on the michigan voters.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is an embarrassment to the country, and he's making a bigger ass of himself with every passing day

The pussy is scared to death of going to jail.

If anyone wants to make a friendly bet Im taking yes on Trump going to jail. Yes is +150. Anyone willing to wager on no.

I'm very confident Ivanka will also be indicted and do some time.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
K street has teamed up with chi comw and harvard, we are in current civil war, most dont realize it yet