Avery Bradley Sitting Out...

Heim

EOG Master
So this really reduces Laker chances? Tired of these articles about his worth. Sign JR Smith and let's get moving...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thirty-four-year-old JR Smith hasn't played an NBA game since November of 2018 with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The Cavs deactivated him after only 11 games.

No matter.

He'll sign with LeBron's Lakers sometime over the next 24 hours.

Good call, HEIM.

Thirty-four-year-old JR Smith hasn't played an NBA game since November of 2018 with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The Cavs deactivated him after only 11 games.

No matter.

He'll sign with LeBron's Lakers sometime over the next 24 hours.

Good call, HEIM.

JR is going to have to get used to wearing a shirt again. Hard to believe he's someone worth a contract on any team at this time. His game has been limited since he left the Knicks and those limits kept getting worse as time went on. He's literally a guy now the Lakers are hoping will hit like one or two big shots and not get lit up on the defensive end of the court, but good luck with that. John Kelly probably brings more defensive effort in his games at the gym than JR brings to an NBA court.

If I'm the Lakers my hope is that JR sits his ass on the bench and only gets up to cheer on his teammates.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
JR is going to have to get used to wearing a shirt again. Hard to believe he's someone worth a contract on any team at this time. His game has been limited since he left the Knicks and those limits kept getting worse as time went on. He's literally a guy now the Lakers are hoping will hit like one or two big shots and not get lit up on the defensive end of the court, but good luck with that. John Kelly probably brings more defensive effort in his games at the gym than JR brings to an NBA court.

If I'm the Lakers my hope is that JR sits his ass on the bench and only gets up to cheer on his teammates.

LeBron needs a buddy in Orlando.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
So this really reduces Laker chances? Tired of these articles about his worth. Sign JR Smith and let's get moving...

Of course it does. Are you stupid, dumb or just stupid?

Caruso has the best +/- numbers on the court with LeBron....

I thought you used to laugh at him while I called him UniBron's, "Secret Weapon" (btw, Vogel quoted me a year later).

Capt. America, AKA The Bald Mamba, AKA The Meme GOAT, AKA The CaruShow, AKA The Clipper Killer, AKA Alexander the Great, AKA AC Fresh, AKA Big Balder Brand has the best +/- #'s of any rotational player in the LG and fucking Rondo is the worst +/- player in the LG and eats his minutes. They literally spend half the game making up for Rondo's BS.

Becky and I would put 13-Klaws across our knee and deliver 6 spanks because at full health, they get to 6 games, tops.

The good news is, I'm on a complete free roll, 40% of my starting lineup is out and I still think they have a legitimate shot.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
kid is a player

both ends of the court

STFU, right the fuck now, you fraud. You Johny Come Lately... you used to mock me about him until I ran you and MonkeyFuckup off this Forum. Haven't seen him since supried you had the guts to show your face around these parts.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Corona19 > Lebron

It ain't over, it's just gonna be a little more challenging.

These same idiots who are laughing at Avery Bradley, were laughing at Capt. America, AKA The Bald Mamba, AKA The Meme GOAT, AKA The CaruShow, AKA The Clipper Killer, AKA Alexander the Great, AKA AC Fresh, AKA Big Balder Brand, a year ago.

They don't have any idea of what they are talking about and I wish they would stop.

These guys have opinions on guys they've never seen play. They were laughing at Capt. America, AKA The Bald Mamba, AKA The Meme GOAT, AKA The CaruShow, AKA The Clipper Killer, AKA Alexander the Great, AKA AC Fresh, AKA Big Balder Brand, last year because they never heard of him AND never seen him play.

How can one have opinion on something they know nothing about? You can't but it doesn't stop these guys.

AB isn't a miss? My fucking ass!!! I've seen him play. That's the difference between me and anyone else who thinks this is fake news.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Capt. America, AKA The Bald Mamba, AKA The Meme GOAT, AKA The CaruShow, AKA The Clipper Killer, AKA Alexander the Great, AKA AC Fresh, AKA Big Balder Brand.

Fuck, the OP, Heim, was laughing at him this year and also telling me how Rondo is a better PG than LBJ. Now he's telling us AB isn't a miss? This fucking guy finds his NBA opinions at the bottom of Cracker Jack boxes.

And of yeah, if we do lose, then having 40% of our starting lineup out may be one small reason but I don't know (dripping w/ sarcasm).

Don't forget that these same NBA Pros and Experts who actually thought 13-Klaws had a shot at beating a fully fit UniBron squad in 7 games also had UniBron lined at 49' wins for the Season (per Krackman). As low as 48' at one point (per poster Pete). They don't know shit and this was a prime example of markets going episodically haywire.

I was talking this shit before the season so this isn't one of those, "Bred can't be proved wrong, now." Trust, I would much rather go in fully fit and be proven wrong than have this silliness taking place.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Bradley can guard a lot of positions.....they're going to miss that and he was coming on a little before the virus
hit. About the best I can say about him. I was wrong about Caruso...he can contribute a little in crunch time.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Bradley can guard a lot of positions.....they're going to miss that and he was coming on a little before the virus
hit. About the best I can say about him. I was wrong about Caruso...he can contribute a little in crunch time.

Respect. It's ok to be wrong, it's not OK to stay wrong.

I apologize for my earlier vitriol, Bradely is my 3rd favorite player in the LG and he was my 2nd for a long while.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
STFU, right the fuck now, you fraud. You Johny Come Lately... you used to mock me about him until I ran you and MonkeyFuckup off this Forum. Haven't seen him since supried you had the guts to show your face around these parts.

who the fukk you think you wuz

can't sayz I remember

i know who the fukk you ain't already

much.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

can't sayz I remember

much.

You know exactly who I am, I'm that Dude!

The dude who beat up Bad, Bad Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town! I had you, MonkeyFuckUp and your minions looking like a jigsaw puzzle after I was done.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You know exactly who I am, I'm that Dude!

The dude who beat up Bad, Bad Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town! I had you, MonkeyFuckUp and your minions looking like a jigsaw puzzle after I was done.

that shit sound important to sumbuddy guy

best of luck in your search

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
that shit sound important to sumbuddy guy

best of luck in your search

Oh, SillyBilly, stop this charade. You already tried that, "Don't know who the fuck you is," line..... you found out real quick, though. Give Bred 50-feet or Bred gives you the business!

If you don't believe me, just as Bad Bad Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Oh, SillyBilly, stop this charade. You already tried that, "Don't know who the fuck you is," line..... you found out real quick, though. Give Bred 50-feet or Bred gives you the business!

If you don't believe me, just as Bad Bad Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town!

suit yourself hun.

mean shit to Sweet Dick Willie

be sure to look out for you tho

after it rain

next to the other worms on the sidewalk praying for a robin not a Stacey Adams.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
suit yourself hun.

mean shit to Sweet Dick Willie

be sure to look out for you tho

after it rain

next to the other worms on the sidewalk praying for a robin not a Stacey Adams.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt....

This behavior doesn't become a lady like you or didn't they teach you that in Etiquette school?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

can't sayz I remember

much.

Perhaps that is one of the side effects from the concussion I gave you.

Bend the Knee, pledge your undying allegience to the Crown by acknowledging LeBron Raymone James Sr. as the King of Kings and this all ends, right now.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
oh you that guy, fukk now I gotcha

go read all my fukkin post again.

buh

bye

Yes, you finally get it.

I'm that guy that runs a thriving fictional Motivational Speaking Business.

I'm that guy who is partners in a Think Tank firm dedicated to overturning Statistical Laws w/ one of if not thee sharpest Bookmaker in the World!

And most importantly, I'm that guy that had Bad, Bad Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town looking like a jigsaw puzzle w/ a few pieces missing.

You can't fuck w/ my CV and you can't fuck w/ me..... now go tell your friends..... and oh yeah, bend that fucking knee.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
very motivational, i'ma cancel my fukkin nap

fresh up my memory son, wasn't you a bit on the

um...

gentle side?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I ain"t tryna rude you son but I gotta go play golf with a coupla real deal dudes who ain't gotta write they life experience on their fivehed.

watch out for the robins fella maybe try play ded.

shouln't be hard.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Doubt he ever plays for the Lakers again. Lebron more than pissed he quit on the team.

How do you know LBJ is pissed? The dude isn't sitting out in protest, he's sitting out over health concerns for his 6-year old son who has a history of respiritory illness.

Trust, I wish he was there, I wouldn't even be worried as we would have too many dogs for 13-Klaws. I'm worried now but we have the two best players on the Court and one of those is the GOAT King.

Heim

EOG Master
How do you know LBJ is pissed? The dude isn't sitting out in protest, he's sitting out over health concerns for his 6-year old son who has a history of respiritory illness.

Trust, I wish he was there, I wouldn't even be worried as we would have too many dogs for 13-Klaws. I'm worried now but we have the two best players on the Court and one of those is the GOAT King.

Is better being home, or in the NBA bubble with the best medical staffs and/or upmost precautions are taken?

No he quit on a team with legit shot.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Is better being home, or in the NBA bubble with the best medical staffs and/or upmost precautions are taken?

Your NBA opinion, both on and off the court, is poorly calibrated.

Listen, you 13-Klaw Clowns have all the advantages now. Your healthier and don't have to win 4 out of 7 on the Rd against UniBron.

I don't care if you errenously think 13-Klaws is better, let's say they are a little better (they're clealry not but lets humor the 13-Klaw Clowns) theie not that much better where they could overcome UniBron's Home Court Advantage. None of you 13-Klaw Clowns thought of that before the Season even started; I did. I felt UniBron was clealry better anyway (at full fitness there's no argument, IMO) but that just selaed the deal.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Just out of morbid curiosity, they have now played what, 65 games, what are you basing 13-Klaws > UniBron on?

I'm seriously curious how guys like you actually think. Are you basing this on faith? Their head-to-heads? Even if they lost yesterday, I wouldn't panic, they just look like the better team. That thinking may only get you an ear full of cider but I'm sorry, they just look better as a team.