Avs Hockey Price...

Heim

EOG Master
FanDuel is dealing -720...

Has to be close to a record. I remember a few 500s v. Sabres a few years ago.

This is like the Steelers at the Chiefs, though without the black coach angle & without both teams being playoff teams. It's like the first vs the worst of all NHL teams.

There have been quite a few huge MLs already this NHL season, including a circa -500 ML in a NHL game the other day.

On Saturday the teams play again, though at Arizona in the second of the back to back.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I saw arizona +2.5 +143 after the 1P when the score was 2-1.

Have to believe +2.5 +143 is rare to see in the NHL but that has to be a good bet.

"...the Colorado Avalanche extended the NHL's longest home winning streak in nearly four years to 13 games with a 4-3 victory over the undermanned Arizona Coyotes on Friday night.

"...Colorado is 31-2-2 at home since March 10.

"...Two days after knocking off Toronto 2-1 despite being outshot 46-18, the Coyotes were outshot 47-25 against another top NHL team,

"...Ivan Prosvetov, called up from the minors this week, made 44 stops for Arizona in his second NHL game of the season. That included a sprawling leg save on Valeri Nichushkin in overtime."

I saw arizona +2.5 +143 after the 1P when the score was 2-1.

Have to believe +2.5 +143 is rare to see in the NHL but that has to be a good bet.

Pinnacle's line was like +2.5 +100 at 0-0 before the game.

I guess when the Avs went up 2-0 early the line would have been around +4 +100 if not +4.5.

Avs bettors were shatting themselves in overtime/shootout. They got lucky while laying a ridiculous price.

If ML bettors were even following the game they could have bought live betting insurance for pennies on the dollar & a free roll after the Avs early 2-0 lead.

BTW the Avs were easy 5-0 winners in the back to back today.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Pinnacle's line was like +2.5 +100 at 0-0 before the game.

I guess when the Avs went up 2-0 early the line would have been around +4 +100 if not +4.5.
I wasn't watching the game closely but if +4 popped that would have been a very nice get.

The game got to a shootout which was quite entertaining to watch knowing that you can't lose.

Hockey might get some of my interest going forward. Especially live betting.