Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Backyard Brawl...In game thread

I remember the upset in 2007.

Sorry to bring it up, WVU.

WVU

EOG Master

That loss was brutal a few years ago. watched it with a friend from Pittsburgh which made it even tougher

WVU

EOG Master

the refs suck early handing Pitt a TD they didn't deserve

WVU

EOG Master

Fuck, I should have just gone to Santa's Enchanted Forest with the girls. :doh1

How about some in-game WVU +216? Just kidding, I don't see anything from West Virginia to think they'll come back.

WVU

EOG Master

West Virginia is a second half team. They will pull this one out

tripp

EOG Master

Bonehead play there going out of bounds.

Comes down to this drive by Pitt :pop:

WVU

EOG Master

I guess we need to find another brawl in the Big 12

tripp

EOG Master

Tino sunseri could not have been any less impressive on that final drive. First off he takes a sack, then that qb sneak was embarrassing and was very lucky to pick up the yard. Then that intentional grounding was just stupid. Throw the ball 5 yards further and there is a man relatively close. Follows that up by taking a horrific sack when he had an easy opportunity to throw it away.

Every time i watch that guy he makes a strong case to be considered one of the worst QB's in college football. Probably would be a 3rd string QB in Railbird's annual thanksgiving battle in the hood classic.

Tino sunseri could not have been any less impressive on that final drive. First off he takes a sack, then that qb sneak was embarrassing and was very lucky to pick up the yard. Then that intentional grounding was just stupid. Throw the ball 5 yards further and there is a man relatively close. Follows that up by taking a horrific sack when he had an easy opportunity to throw it away.

Every time i watch that guy he makes a strong case to be considered one of the worst QB's in college football. Probably would be a 3rd string QB in Railbird's annual thanksgiving battle in the hood classic.

The way rail blows out his opponents though Tino would still get to play in garbage time.

WVU

EOG Master

I sure wish I played WV on the moneyline for the game rather than the first half ML. :doh1

mofome

Banned

with your average poster playing qb - from any site that has 55 or more posters - pitt wins that game easily. talk about a one man recking crew -- not in a good way. obviously.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Unreal. Horrific QB play from Pitt. Talk about holding the ball forever. That game was Pitts. Oh well, glad I had the points.

WVU

EOG Master

The amazing thing is WV could still very well win the Big East.

mofome

Banned

Amazing how bad the big east is. The best team in the conference lost to my vols - who are awful - by 50.

If that pitt qb ran into another sack for no reason - well nothing. But damn was that a pathetic effort. Pitt wins easily if that QB has any awareness/football IQ at all. Then again - thats why he is at pitt aka Palko U

waco

EOG Dedicated

I had pgh +7. They should of won outright. Pick up a flag that was going to be on wvu.then reverse call that should never happened. I won under and +7 but the refs never gave pgh a chance to win the game. But we see a lot of this don't we

WVU

EOG Master

plenty of bad calls went against WV in the first half. The refs handed that first score to Pitt after the missed field goal.

WV is the better team but for whatever reason they always struggle against both Pitt and USF who they play on Thursday.