Bad beat thread

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bad beat thread

Don't watch or follow games I wager or at all really.

No bad beats. Just an account balance.

Valuist

EOG Master

I had an under in the Xavier/Northern Iowa game the other night. I turned the game off with just under 2 minutes to play and a 26 point cushion for my under. I thought that was big enough for insane foul-a-rama. I was wrong.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Much better for your health doing it this way, less stress

After 35 odd years in the biz I got zero interest in staring at the damn TV. Like one damn game means anything in the grand scheme of things anyway.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Don't watch or follow games I wager or at all really.

No bad beats. Just an account balance.

Me, too

Not like I can control what happens so why watch every second. I make the bet and rarely watch or pay attention until it is over or close to it. Much better for my health

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Had a boxing match tonight but was afraid to make a solid pick. It would turn into a bad beat for me when I'm not really sure of my pick . Ryan Garcia lightweight heavily favored over Fonseco. Match in Anaheim about to start. Garcia is the obvious pick but LS Fonseco has a lot of overlooked talent. Garcia may squeek through but i am thinking a small bet on the longshot might pay off. We' ll see in a few minutes

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm rooting for the underdog.

Fonseca was born in Nicaragua but considers Costa Rica his adopted home.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Ryan Garcia is an Instagram star.

His boxing shoes will feature drawings of both Kobe and Gigi Bryant.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Ryan Garcia tagged Fonseca in first round. Long shot play was the bad beat. Am looking at Duke -10 (vs an average Notre Dame team) buying points tomorrow. That one might actually fly