Bad timing

railbird

EOG Master
Eddie Drnkyourmlkshk ‏@walls_edward Jul 22 Hillary -245 1.5 mlb units couldn't wait much longer. The RNC was a disaster but still gave a little steam I'd been waiting for

its -205 now. loser either way

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Bad timing

It might be the first time in history a candidate loses ground after a convention.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Hi Rail. I blocked you from following me so I guess I shouldn't be surprised you found a way to erk me on my 1st really awful day in general in awhile.
I had no idea that the email scandal would break 24 hours later obviously. Took 2 brutal beats tonight and going through a breakup still +20 units in MLB all transparent and tweeted daily over 550 plays and beat that market overnight for the last 2 months straight... you win I'm a fish. You're all class.
Please unfollow me. I was very respectful in asking that no touts follow me and blocked or attempted all that were. Goodluck to all as always regardless, Eddie

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Don't agree with their politics but I otherwise appreciate the Obamas.

I'd love to shoot hoops with Barack and I'd be excited about sharing a dinner conversation with Michelle.

I've driven by their house on the south side of Chicago.

I'll ring the doorbell next time around.

railbird

EOG Master

How much has it cost taxpayers for Obama having to drag his racist mother in law around the last 8 years? That would be my 1st question to Michelle.

railbird

EOG Master

Sanders backers already hated Hillary guts, WikiLeaks will be the convienent excuse.

cyberbabble

EOG Addicted

Convention is getting boring. Bernies are providing a little entertainment. Maybe the Russians have more emails.
I may take a nap.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Eddie Drnkyourmlkshk ‏@walls_edward Jul 22 Hillary -245 1.5 mlb units couldn't wait much longer. The RNC was a disaster but still gave a little steam I'd been waiting for

Once again we'll see a result proving that getting the best price doesn't ultimately determine winning or losing.

Picking the winner is most important. :pop:

michael777

EOG Dedicated

over 50% of people in this country just want free stuff,so sad,they could care less about any issue,they just want their check,that lying piece of shit Hillary will win in a landslide,do not doubt me,so sad

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

Convention is getting boring. Bernies are providing a little entertainment. Maybe the Russians have more emails.
I may take a nap.

everything that's gone on with all the lie's, now they want you to believe the Russians are involved. she already made a huge deal with the Russians giving them uranium rights in the usa. of course after Russia gave a huge donation to the Clinton foundation.....

where is kane and drink to defend this ........

railbird

EOG Master

Hi Rail. I blocked you from following me so I guess I shouldn't be surprised you found a way to erk me on my 1st really awful day in general in awhile.
I had no idea that the email scandal would break 24 hours later obviously. Took 2 brutal beats tonight and going through a breakup still +20 units in MLB all transparent and tweeted daily over 550 plays and beat that market overnight for the last 2 months straight... you win I'm a fish. You're all class.
Please unfollow me. I was very respectful in asking that no touts follow me and blocked or attempted all that were. Goodluck to all as always regardless, Eddie

You and Dink are both delusional, nobody gives a shit what side you guys are on. I even asked Teddy KGB if he wanted Dinks hockey plays. His answer was thanks, but no thanks.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

You and Dink are both delusional, nobody gives a shit what side you guys are on. I even asked Teddy KGB if he wanted Dinks hockey plays. His answer was thanks, but no thanks.

I know Matt no one cares what i bet however I'm not the one sneaking my way back onto someone's handle that blocked me. That'd be you.
You can say all you want about me as it has no affect on me but you can't dispute I'm a winner. I don't need to past post, I don't need to give out both sides, have never needed or wanted to sell plays. I just work my ass off and make my monthly nut.
I used twitter to track myself so I wouldn't bother computer bob anymore have never wanted anyone to follow my plays or advice.. I'm the opposite of you on just about every level. I've always been fair towards you all I was asking that you show the same courtesy.

Jk if you could please lock up this thread or delete it I'd appreciate it. I have nothing in common with the views posted in it and it's not beneficial to anyone interested in gaming and hurts the eyes of those who use logic to come to conclusions.
Thanks, Eddie

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

I know Matt no one cares what i bet however I'm not the one sneaking my way back onto someone's handle that blocked me. That'd be you.
You can say all you want about me as it has no affect on me but you can't dispute I'm a winner. I don't need to past post, I don't need to give out both sides, have never needed or wanted to sell plays. I just work my ass off and make my monthly nut.
I used twitter to track myself so I wouldn't bother computer bob anymore have never wanted anyone to follow my plays or advice.. I'm the opposite of you on just about every level. I've always been fair towards you all I was asking that you show the same courtesy.

Jk if you could please lock up this thread or delete it I'd appreciate it. I have nothing in common with the views posted in it and it's not beneficial to anyone interested in gaming and hurts the eyes of those who use logic to come to conclusions.
Thanks, Eddie

I used twitter to track myself

hurts the eyes of those who use logic to come to conclusions

No dog in this fight, but using twitter as a means to track yourself would not be a logical conclusion anybody would make.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Realized that recently 2w2p2s. I do have to track myself somehow and usually a 2nd party helps. I have struggled with tilt and being wreckless in my past and seeing my results daily usually keeps me in check. However when I have to spend hours blocking touts etc and trolls it turned out to be a pretty crappy way of doing it.

I don't have a dog in the fight either. I made a bet that lost 20 cents equity but according to the OP that makes no difference at all and I should possibly be happy about it. I still feel fine about the bet. I have no interest in anything else being discussed in this thread.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

In a week's time you've said EOG can't grow with beliefs differing then your own, and have asked JK to lock or delete a thread because you don't have anything in common with the views or beliefs posted in it. Not very tolerant of you. Nor does it sound like you're a big fan of free speech, eh?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

In a week's time you've said EOG can't grow with beliefs differing then your own, and have asked JK to lock or delete a thread because you don't have anything in common with the views or beliefs posted in it. Not very tolerant of you. Nor does it sound like you're a big fan of free speech, eh?

I didn't realized that the majority of posters here agree that black men being murdered by police throughout the country was fine because they don't matter. If this is the opinion we have decided is right then by all means carry on.. it'll be you and railbird talking to each other alone soon.
I'm asking the thread to be locked because it's about me, posted by someone I've blocked from following me. I have the right to monitor who follows my twitter account it doesn't need to be posted publicly.
The only reason rail posted it was to make me look stupid or bad. 6-1 tuesday rail and beat every closer as usual.
Rdalert remember when you and ted are sexting to make sure you guys talk about me in between catching your breathe.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Nevermind I'm not that much of a thin skinned prick. Carry on. I will take much worse than 20 cents the worst of it within the week and I doubt we will have a thread about it. I know it's just the current obsession for people to crave their political opinion to matter so much so that they ignore the fact that there vote doesn't.
I'll make a bet with Matt. I'm a huge liberal (social worker mom, stepdad professor, gay sister, Muslim and black exes, live in the heart of a city, tree hugging, save the planet, organic eating, anti war protestor, father runs a free needle clinic in rails county) and if Trump wins I will donate $100 to any orginization of your choice and if hillary wins vice versa. A dollar is gonna feel like 1k knowing if you win I'll be donating to some anti abortion, pray the gay away b.s. it's fair and enough; (

I don't come to eog to discuss politics. I don't know a single trump supporter in real life, not one. I think there are solid minds here at this forum but I have always wished there was a seperate subforum etc for political talk. I'd love to talk football instead of this stuff.
Have a great day and evening guys

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Nevermind I'm not that much of a thin skinned prick. Carry on. I will take much worse than 20 cents the worst of it within the week and I doubt we will have a thread about it. I know it's just the current obsession for people to crave their political opinion to matter so much so that they ignore the fact that there vote doesn't.
I'll make a bet with Matt. I'm a huge liberal (social worker mom, stepdad professor, gay sister, Muslim and black exes, live in the heart of a city, tree hugging, save the planet, organic eating, anti war protestor, father runs a free needle clinic in rails county) and if Trump wins I will donate $100 to any orginization of your choice and if hillary wins vice versa. A dollar is gonna feel like 1k knowing if you win I'll be donating to some anti abortion, pray the gay away b.s. it's fair and enough; (

I don't come to eog to discuss politics. I don't know a single trump supporter in real life, not one. I think there are solid minds here at this forum but I have always wished there was a seperate subforum etc for political talk. I'd love to talk football instead of this stuff.

There is a political sub-forum. It was utilized when traffic was high. I wish it still was used but the poster volume is an nth of what it used to be.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Thanks, Eddie

Could always just track yourself on a personnel excel sheet if it's just for keeping your own records.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

A better bet than $100 would be if Hillary is POTUS, Rail has to volunteer at the free needle clinic with video.

If Trump is maybe you can chop a tree down or wear a "pray away being gay" t-shirt.

railbird

EOG Master

take emotion out of it Eddie, and be glad an expert is helping you. I didn't like Obama in 08, but bet him late 06 at +600. Im giving you a lock and its Trump +200. Thank me in November, and even tho you don't like Trump you will benefit greatly with him as our President,

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

take emotion out of it Eddie, and be glad an expert is helping you. I didn't like Obama in 08, but bet him late 06 at +600. Im giving you a lock and its Trump +200. Thank me in November, and even tho you don't like Trump you will benefit greatly with him as our President,

Talk about bad timing I'll be able to get +500 by the end of the month it looks like.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Was +315 at Bookmaker today. Anyone who played it at +200, close to the lowest it was, right after the RNC, shouldn't be betting Politics.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Politics, the greatest sport of all.

Time for Nevada to start offering wagering on the 2020 Presidential election.

A dream wager for the house for two reasons: 1) Countless betting options and only one winner and 2) Tremendous publicity generated for Las Vegas and Reno.