[TD="class: selectCell"]+350[/TD]
[TD="class: tabCell"]
[/TD]

[/TABLE]

RJD

EOG Senior Member
Re: Bad timing

More great advice from Railbird.

Yapping about +200---and it is moving toward +500.

Do you think he realizes how dumb he is?

El Chapo

Banned

Current Bookmaker odds. :LMAO

[TABLE="class: noTopPadding, width: 922"]

[TD="bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 5"]

[/TD]

[TD="class: teamCell"]HILLARY CLINTON[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell"][/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell"]

ODDS

-475[/TD]
[TD="class: tabCell"]

5K USD NO BUY

[/TD]

[TD="class: teamCell"]DONALD TRUMP[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell"]+350[/TD]
[TD="class: tabCell"][/TD]

[/TABLE]
Time to go to a Shy and get 20 dimes (at reasonable vig).

BET DA HOUSE!!!

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Time to go to a Shy and get 20 dimes (at reasonable vig).

BET DA HOUSE!!!

Nah, odds are too high now. They'll likely come down again, but probably not to the -200 or slightly lower they were last week. Even though it's a highly probable win, Price sucks. Especially for a bet that you can't collect for 4 months.

yisman

EOG Master

Politics, the greatest sport of all.

Time for Nevada to start offering wagering on the 2020 Presidential election.

A dream wager for the house for two reasons: 1) Countless betting options and only one winner and 2) Tremendous publicity generated for Las Vegas and Reno.

You forgot the most important part:

getting to hold money for four years without having to pay interest.

Vig would also be through the roof.

El Chapo

Banned

Nah, odds are too high now. They'll likely come down again, but probably not to the -200 or slightly lower they were last week. Even though it's a highly probable win, Price sucks. Especially for a bet that you can't collect for 4 months.

Well actually it is only a bit over 3 months.

But, you make a good point. Even though it is a SURE thing.

I wonder what the over/under (calendar date) is when the odds will hit -1000?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Well actually it is only a bit over 3 months.

But, you make a good point. Even though it is a SURE thing.

I wonder what the over/under (calendar date) is when the odds will hit -1000?
My guess is it doesn't happen until Election day when/if exit polls ensure it being pretty much a sure thing in the swing states Drumpf would have needed to compete. Or if Nate Silver has it as a 95% or so certainty a day or 2 before Election day. I know the exit polls got it wrong day of in 2004, but polling is much more reliable now, and that was a toss up election. This one won't be.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Rail will come in after the election is over and say he hedged all his fake wagers and actually made money on the election....

This is a no brainier and a solid gold lock....

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Rail will come in after the election is over and say he hedged all his fake wagers and actually made money on the election....

Railbird is all in on this prediction. He trying his damnedest to bring it home. I'm sure he's adding to his position. He did say 2-1 is a great price. Now he can get 4-1 or greater.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Railbird is all in on this prediction. He trying his damnedest to bring it home. I'm sure he's adding to his position. He did say 2-1 is a great price. Now he can get 4-1 or greater.

As stupid as railbird appears believe me he is not dumb enough to put another dollar on Trump at this point.

El Chapo

Banned

I saw he was down 4 in Geo today ( and Geo is as red as blood normally) and down 15ish in Penn a few days ago.

Totally.

PA was Trump's must-win state in the "Blue Collar Dem" strategy.

It's already a LOST cause.

They need to start giving props on whether Hillary can break 400 EV.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

I was 20 cents off the market low of -225 at cris after she was the assumed candidate I wonder if I had gotten that number if this thread would even exist. Regardless not the first or the last time rail trolls me on a wager I'll cash.

He is blocked from my twitter meaning he had to sneak a way just to look at my account, find something he thought was asinine, troll and post in a gleeful manner thinking everyone would pile on.. Rail I'm unblocking you. You're the luck I've been looking for my whole life.
I just remembered you trolled me on the sdsu total last year too! Not easy to move a market by a hook and win by just that hook alone but with you in my corner..
God bless ya

I was 20 cents off the market low of -225 at cris after she was the assumed candidate I wonder if I had gotten that number if this thread would even exist. Regardless not the first or the last time rail trolls me on a wager I'll cash.

He is blocked from my twitter meaning he had to sneak a way just to look at my account, find something he thought was asinine, troll and post in a gleeful manner thinking everyone would pile on.. Rail I'm unblocking you. You're the luck I've been looking for my whole life.
I just remembered you trolled me on the sdsu total last year too! Not easy to move a market by a hook and win by just that hook alone but with you in my corner..
God bless ya

Outstanding post

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

You seem to be in every thread yourself. Why would I do that? Trump isn't going to be elected and I've stated here for months that I'm heavy on Hillary. I don't allow what I want to happen to influence my bets...especially politics.

Any Trump bet I make will be to create a free roll for previous large hillary bets.

Not only will he absolutely do the things you say, he will also claim the election was rigged.

maxo

EOG Senior Member

Of course the election is rigged. Only the mentally ill and Liberals would pretend otherwise.

Of course the election is rigged. Only the mentally ill and Liberals would pretend otherwise.

Trump supporters who complain about the upcoming election being rigged will be the same as fans of a team blaming a 50 point blowout loss on the officiating.

Make America White again.

Trump that bitch.

This attitude sums up precisely why Trump is going to lose in a landslide. This type of inflamed bigoted platform can work in the primaries where for the most part only the die hard party base shows up to vote. The majority of this country denounces bigotry and will vote against it in the general election.

railbird

EOG Master

[TABLE="class: lines, width: 618"]

[TD="colspan: 8"][/TD]

Tue 11/8

101 Hillary Clinton wins Election

8:00AM

102 Field wins Presidential Election

+185

5dimes current line

[/TABLE]