BAGIANTS SUPER BOWL PICK!

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Let's face it folks.....on one side you have Russell Wilson.....and on the other you have Peyton Manning! Almost doesn't seem fair ....does it? I think that Sherman's saying that Manning throws "ducks" really pissed Manning off. How many of those "ducks" went for TD's last year? 55? Sherman is going to be taught a lesson come Sunday! Why? Because Manning threw those "ducks" to the tune of 10 TD's plus to five receivers! How many players can Sherman cover? Not that many!

Manning has thrown 41-1..TD's to INT's....in the red zone. Not too shabby. His offensive line is giving him such good protection that he's not even getting his uniform dirty! I believe he hasn't been sacked in 4 games.

I really think that in Denver's first series he will throw deep and try to score quickly. That should take the air out of the Seahawks tires. I think that Manning will confuse the vaunted Seahawks defense and call at least 35 Omahas. No one knows how to pick a defense apart better than Manning.

Denvers defense has played well in the playoffs, and expect more of the same tomorrow. Marshawn might get some yards, but I don't think it will matter. Wilson might try to scramble, but it will come at a time when the game is already decided!

I'm leaning towards the OVER in this game, although I think it's going to come very close to the number.

Carib still has the Broncos at -1.5, but I don't think it will matter.

Have a great time watching the game but don't get too carried away with your bets.