Barcelona vs Chelsea tomorrow!

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran
Re: Barcelona vs Chelsea tomorrow!

I never bet soccer and I bet Chelsea to win at matchbook and my bet won. Do they only count regular time?

mofome

Banned

Just when I thought I had lived through the most brutal of losses when on the better side...this happens.

mofome

Banned

barc is allowed to use their hands in the box all day, thats fun.

worst official ive ever seen in my life.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

That was some crazy shit...

European soccer is crazy.. What's with the random amount of time? They add 4 mins just because I guess it will be more fun. And they they play about 7 mins instead of 4. Just whatever the ref wanted to play. Imagine if the NBA did that? :LMAO

They was a sick goal by Barcelona by the way. Chelsea nearly decapitated that ref. Surprised if some crazy fans don't attack him.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i had U2.5 as my ONLY play so i am happy with how it ended goals wise

this one was UNREAL! an amazing game - 2 unreal goals and for Chelsea to allow a 10-man goal knowing what was at stake................

as for the play at the end - NOT A PK! GOOD CALL

hit his shoulder NOT his arm

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

Markets settle on match results after ninety (90) minutes (including injury time), but NOT including extra time or penalty shootouts.

This is what matchbook rules say. I dodged a major bullet. Not trying to rub it in at all Mo just figured maybe you won your bet as well.

mofome

Banned

Man thats fucking sickening. last year liverpool blew a win on an owngoal in injury time, now this.

I wouldnt wish my gambling beats on wvu. well, maybe i would actually.

I cant imagine anything more laughable than this. easy win...loses in injury time after chels gets fucked out of 2 pks and many more chances to go up 2-0

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

barc is allowed to use their hands in the box all day, thats fun.

worst official ive ever seen in my life.

Ehh, as someone who didn't have money on the game, I think those non calls in the box were gd calls. None of them were intentional. The last one the guy actually turned his back. Can't just give them a free goal. That same horrible ref gave a red card to Barcelona for absolutely nothing.

mofome

Banned

i had U2.5 as my ONLY play so i am happy with how it ended goals wise

this one was UNREAL! an amazing game - 2 unreal goals and for Chelsea to allow a 10-man goal knowing what was at stake................

as for the play at the end - NOT A PK! GOOD CALL

hit his shoulder NOT his arm

yeah the other one was a clear hand ball though, ace. That is an obvious PK and the ref blew it. cheated chels out of a win they deserved. no ifs, ands, or buts.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Markets settle on match results after ninety (90) minutes (including injury time), but NOT including extra time or penalty shootouts.

This is what matchbook rules say. I dodged a major bullet. Not trying to rub it in at all Mo just figured maybe you won your bet as well.

Right, this goal was in "injury time". Extra time means if the game was tied 0-0 today they would have played extra time because they tied 0-0 at Barcelona. Today's graded final should be 1-1.

mofome

Banned

Ehh, as someone who didn't have money on the game, I think those non calls in the box were gd calls. None of them were intentional. The last one the guy actually turned his back. Can't just give them a free goal. That same horrible ref gave a red card to Barcelona for absolutely nothing.

who cares about the last one, no one said anything about it i dont think.

as someone who actually played div 1 soccer, that other handball is called 100% of the time. you cant reach your arm out and have the ball hit it, he cant guard that move with his arm, which is what he did.

not a maybe. just a fact. as the announcer noted many times, someone who knows the game inside and out.

mofome

Banned

Na, you didnt win bud. This was regular time. Unfortunately.

They misgraded.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

as someone who actually played div 1 soccer, that other handball is called 100% of the time. you cant reach your arm out and have the ball hit it, he cant guard that move with his arm, which is what he did.

not a maybe. just a fact. as the announcer noted many times, someone who knows the game inside and out.

I guess I missed that one. I was thinking about the last one shot by Ballack that hit the guy in the armpit.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Where'd you go to school MO?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

yeah the other one was a clear hand ball though, ace. That is an obvious PK and the ref blew it. cheated chels out of a win they deserved. no ifs, ands, or buts.

Chelsea allowed a goal over halfway into added time against a 10-man team

do that and you DESERVE TO LOSE!

mofome

Banned

In the box, a barc player reached his arm out to block a ball that a chels player was playing around him to beat him...hit his hand and they let play go. the announcer dude, the irish feller, went on for 5+ minutes about what a bad non call it was.

just took the game away from the team that earned a win.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Uggh.. That was a sick loss for Chelsea backers. Sorry guys... I'm glad I didn't have money on that one. I was stressed out watching it and didn't even wager on it.

mofome

Banned

Chelsea allowed a goal over halfway into added time against a 10-man team

do that and you DESERVE TO LOSE!

na, you're wrong. cant use your hands in the box. thats a pk, thats 2-0. simple as that. the refs fucked chels.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Uggh.. That was a sick loss for Chelsea backers. Sorry guys... I'm glad I didn't have money on that one. I was stressed out watching it and didn't even wager on it.

the final should be good time. i got fucked out of $500, but im used to it.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

In the box, a barc player reached his arm out to block a ball that a chels player was playing around him to beat him...hit his hand and they let play go. the announcer dude, the irish feller, went on for 5+ minutes about what a bad non call it was.

just took the game away from the team that earned a win.

Personally, I don't think any team "earns" a win by getting PKs. Those are ridiculous. They are guaranteed goals for hitting a guys arm? They should only be awarded if a guy is pulled down from behind on a breakaway.

nice way to start off today 0-1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

anyone know what the salary of refs is like?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

anyone know what the salary of refs is like?

I doubt there is a salary. Dude probably works as a bank teller in Norway and UEFA paid for his ticket, hotel and $500 max for doing today's game.

I doubt there is a salary. Dude probably works as a bank teller in Norway and UEFA paid for his ticket, hotel and $500 max for doing today's game.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Anyone who watches Soccer on a regular basis are used to seeing bad decisions and Chelsea are just a bunch of wasters relying on them, hopefully half of these spongers get to go somewhere else next year.

The point is regardless, your 1-0 up at 90 mins with 4 mins extra to go against 10 men , your paid up to ?100k a week and you cant pass a ball to each other the distance from the sofa to the dog in front of the fire to kill the game, talk about closers in MLB. wankers. :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The point is regardless, your 1-0 up at 90 mins with 4 mins extra to go against 10 men , your paid up to ?100k a week and you cant pass a ball to each other the distance from the sofa to the dog in front of the fire to kill the game, talk about closers in MLB. wankers. :cheers

EXACTLY what i said a few posts ago - you lose against 10 men at home you DESERVE to lose

as for what the refs get paid in a game like this i'm not exactly sure but i'd say anywhere from about $2k-$5k (of whatever their currency is) because it is a special game

normal EPL games - my guess the ref makes about a "K" or so and the other 3 officials make less

mofome

Banned

Yes, i understand all the tough guy talk, you have to win 10 men on 11, but the fact is Barcelona committed a blatant penalty in the box and it should have been called. That is a 2-0 game, done deal. Chels backers win.

:shoot:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Man thats fucking sickening. last year liverpool blew a win on an owngoal in injury time, now this.

I wouldnt wish my gambling beats on wvu. well, maybe i would actually.

I cant imagine anything more laughable than this. easy win...loses in injury time after chels gets fucked out of 2 pks and many more chances to go up 2-0
Only soccer game I have and ever will bet on. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Soccer is the best betting conduit there is only you have to avoid certain situations and betting Chelsea at anytime is nonsense, in fact betting against them could be called the smart play. There such a lazy gang of wankers who basically dont want to work and there's plenty more teams like them thats overrated week in week out, not unlike the Dallas Cowboys. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

You play soccer, Win?

Yes, more books take soccer than any other sport as there are legions of recreational Punters happily losing cash every week, my own brother who doesnt bet on anything else does ?50 a week on soccer and doesnt consider it betting, only a bit of fun.

With Punters like that, its not surprising the books drop their guard. :cheers