Barry Could Be Activated Today!

My question is why didn't they activate him before Sept 1, so he could be on the post season roster. The Giants are one of the hottest teams in baseball right now. What happens if they make the playoff and BONDS can't play. This is a bad move by management especially if the G-men get kucky enough to win this terrible division[it's possible]! MAY'N!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
TONY MONTANA said:
My question is why didn't they activate him before Sept 1, so he could be on the post season roster. The Giants are one of the hottest teams in baseball right now. What happens if they make the playoff and BONDS can't play. This is a bad move by management especially if the G-men get kucky enough to win this terrible division[it's possible]! MAY'N!
I'm sure Barry will be great for team chemistry! (Heavy sarcasm) Ari:Now that you are an independent operator,LOL, would you take on Barry as a client?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Barry, even before steroids was a helluva athlete whom I always respected highly, I just never liked him! His Dad probably did not help his attitude either.

I believe I heard ESPN say that BARRY could be activated TODAY...

BUT, will he be anywhere near the same?

Time will tell...

THE SHRINK