Baseball Contests

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Baseball is approaching..........

Just interested in how many of you plan to play in any post-up contests here at eog?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Baseball Contests

Team of the Week? Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Was thinking of doing that one this year, but need to wait really, to see what is gonna happen everywhere first...and IF we will be able to fund if we wanted to...LOL

WITH THE INDUSTRYS CURRENT CLIMATE....... A POST UP CONTEST MAY BE OUR WAY OF GETTING ACTION!

IM IN....PREFERABLY IF IT INVOLVES BET JAM/THE GREEK AND IF YOU CAN WIN A DECENT AMOUNT OF $$$$$:cocktail

I'd like to see a contest, where you can make selections of your choice. If you want to play a total fine, a moneyline fine, a runline fine. I hate these contests with all these restrictions on what you can play. Give everyone a set bankroll to start the season with, and they can bet it however they choose. Make it like a minimum of 100 bets. It would be interesting to see everyone's different styles. End of the season whoever has the most money wins.

Hache Man

I agree Bowlme, and that shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think.......

PO69

EOG Master

BASEBALL!!! DID YOU SAY BASEBALL?????????????

I will send my funds RIGHT NOW for baseball! That is my most profitable sport BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I am hoping for a nice handful of good contests at EOG for this baseball season. We have a good group of moderators here with mathematical ability and experience at grading contests and we are very happy to bring them to you with the help of our sponsors and via EOG contribution as well.

mofome

Banned

I am hoping for a nice handful of good contests at EOG for this baseball season. We have a good group of moderators here with mathematical ability and experience at grading contests and we are very happy to bring them to you with the help of our sponsors and via EOG contribution as well.

you, pete, are a dork.

mofome

Banned

Is this a good thing, Mo?

obviously. you run the show even from out of the country and its your birthday. nothing but good from the young general.

i remember back when i would see you around freewinners and, from the way everyone talked about you, i thought you had to be like some 62 year old wise man in the gambling industry. 5 years later, you're just turning 38.

roach23

Banned

I'm most likely in. I was a big fan of the head-to-head contests we had this past season. Though like Shawn said, I'd think twice about entering if I consider the book a little questionable...i'm still a little bitter about having a solid 1st place lead in the BetMill contest and the book running away with our money (contest and my regular post up money) before the contest ended.

The General

obviously. you run the show even from out of the country and its your birthday. nothing but good from the young general.

i remember back when i would see you around freewinners and, from the way everyone talked about you, i thought you had to be like some 62 year old wise man in the gambling industry. 5 years later, you're just turning 38.

I grew up fast at a young age, MO. A job, Graduation from HS, a child born, married at 18 and off to the Corps all in the summer of 1987.

The General

I'm most likely in. I was a big fan of the head-to-head contests we had this past season. Though like Shawn said, I'd think twice about entering if I consider the book a little questionable...i'm still a little bitter about having a solid 1st place lead in the BetMill contest and the book running away with our money (contest and my regular post up money) before the contest ended.

I hear ya. I lost on that deal as well.

That was a beginning to where we are today in the Industry.

mofome

Banned

I grew up fast at a young age, MO. A job, Graduation from HS, a child born, married at 18 and off to the Corps all in the summer of 1987.

its not so much all that, though that is certainly proof of having to be a grown man at a young age; i am namely refering to your knowledge of the industry and ability to help people, get things resolved, give advice, and hook up people with contests that incorporated major bonuses from books. your name was large among everyone i knew in gambling and you were so well respected that i figured you had to be an old timer; some old wise man. Wise yes, but only 38 today, surprised me. When i first found out your age i asked, 'how old is pete', someone told me 35 (or so) and i said, na i mean 'pete rose' and they confirmed that same age.

impressive.

The General

its not so much all that, though that is certainly proof of having to be a grown man at a young age; i am namely refering to your knowledge of the industry and ability to help people, get things resolved, give advice, and hook up people with contests that incorporated major bonuses from books. your name was large among everyone i knew in gambling and you were so well respected that i figured you had to be an old timer; some old wise man. Wise yes, but only 38 today, surprised me. When i first found out your age i asked, 'how old is pete', someone told me 35 (or so) and i said, na i mean 'pete rose' and they confirmed that same age.

impressive.

Thanks, Mo.

soli

EOG Dedicated

Would be nice to have (Monthly or Quarterly) and Full Season winners since the Season last so long.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I feel like Jimmy Chitwood from Hoosiers... I feel like it's time I start playing some contests here boys... I'm in...

dirty

EOG Master

last year we were supposed to pay monthly and for the season....we will try that again....

Hache Man

I believe we may have more baseball guys here than even football.....